Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh what fun ,and good little boys all have a hat on as well. They look so relaxed and comfortable floating so serenely .:budgie:
Thanks, Cathy!

Hahaha they look so funny and cute :D I wish I was with them :D
I've been tubing on the Shenandoah and it's quite nice on a hot summer's day. ;)

Very cute!:giggle: Well done and thanks for sharing,Deb!:D
Thanks, Gaby!

Oh my What fun the boys are having in there tubes... But there is something missing where is the Snickers Bar? It must be so hot there.... It's also good to see that Sunny and Sparky are joining in with skipper and Scooter...I love there hats...
Sunny and Sparky like to join in on some of the less-strenuous activities. :giggle: Are you positive something's missing?

This is the most charming, adorable scene Ever - just about my Favorite of all your budgie family pictures! As Niamh said; I wish I was with them...
Are those Scooter's water toys?
Aww, thanks, Ollie! The little floatie next to Scooter's tube is a cooler. Try zooming in on that area of the picture. ;)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Oh How I'd love to be on team Skipooter right now. It's hot here and that cool river water, cold beverages, and especially Ice cold snickers...:D would be near nirvana...especially in the company of the world's most prestigious budgies...;)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts

Aww, thanks, Ollie! The little floatie next to Scooter's tube is a cooler. Try zooming in on that area of the picture. ;)
AHA! (Thanks for the tip - these old eyes need a magnifier more often than not!)
Perfect snacks for a lazy float down a mellow river!

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Oh you bad girl Deb you sure like to trick us think I am going to keep my eyes pealed on your pictures better or put on my glasses to see it the close details.... Hee Hee!!!!!!. Now I see it I had to zoom in on my iPad I do see it now it is hiding beside the drinks that are flooding on the water.Skipper and Scooter you are both sneaky little guys on hiding the snickers bar but watch out for the fish they may take a liking to your chocolate bar.. ..

·
Super Moderator
19,681 Posts
Scooter, my darling, a budgie you are
But you need to stop eating that darn Snickers bar
It's a little too fudgy
For this little white budgie
You know, I see it from afar.

Hello to all the other boys, hope Scooter shares at least some Soda pop with you all :giggle:

Deb, this was great, loved it! I knew there was a Snicker's bar, I knew it :spy:

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Perfect snacks for a lazy float down a mellow river!
Scooter is in complete agreement, Ollie!

Skipper and Scooter you are both sneaky little guys on hiding the snickers bar but watch out for the fish they may take a liking to your chocolate bar.
Any fish coming after the Snickers will have to contend with Team Skipooter! :cool:

Scooter, my darling, a budgie you are
But you need to stop eating that darn Snickers bar
It's a little too fudgy
For this little white budgie
You know, I see it from afar.

Hello to all the other boys, hope Scooter shares at least some Soda pop with you all :giggle:

Deb, this was great, loved it! I knew there was a Snicker's bar, I knew it :spy:
Great poem -- Scooter was happy you wrote about him! The ubiquitous Snickers Bar had to be included on the tubing trip...what if somebody got hungry! :eek:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's great to see the boys enjoying the hot summer days. In that last pic it seems Skipper is asking Scooter to fetch him a cold beverage! :D

That was exactly my thought too, Ana.
I pictured Skipper yelling, "Scooter, you need to slow down so I can catch up and get a drink!"

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,632 Posts
Lemony wants to know if the boys would like any 'company' while floating down the river? She LOVES sodas and snickers... not to mention those very handsome boys. I had to admonish her for being too 'forward'... behavior not becoming to a 'lady' .. she is rather pushy. She can enjoy the boys from afar..

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lemony wants to know if the boys would like any 'company' while floating down the river? She LOVES sodas and snickers... not to mention those very handsome boys. I had to admonish her for being too 'forward'... behavior not becoming to a 'lady' .. she is rather pushy. She can enjoy the boys from afar..
The boys would be happy to have Lemony (and all your flock) join them!
They say "The more the merrier!!"

What a hoot! Love the pics! :)
Thanks, Lynda :)

Ohhhh I wish I was there with them!! That lake looks so cool.... I guess that heat over here makes me dream about water all the time! :p
Tubing on the Shenandoah is definitely a nice way to beat the heat, Despina! :hug:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.