Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Oh Skipper you are just gonna have to learn to share the chaise lounge with Scooter you will have to take it in turns... I think it is time for you let Scooter have a go. But i think that your mom is going to have to buy a second chaise lounge so you can have your very own to sit on.. I hope Skipper will let you on soon to have a go.... You are so lucky getting this comfortable lounge... You guys sure know how to live in luxury.

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Well, well, these two lucky boys are definitely living in style and luxury.
And in generosity and compassion, too? :giggle: Skipper looks quite contented, but Scooter deserves to have some too... Maybe they will learn how to share...but that lounge looks ever so comfy! I can't say I blame Skip!
Poor Scoot, maybe if you steal Skip's bedtime perch, he'll let you have a turn? Hehehe :evil:

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think that your mom is going to have to buy a second chaise lounge ... You guys sure know how to live in luxury.
I do have a second one, Lyn and now that Skipper is hogging the one hanging from that patio I may have to attach the second one to their other patio. Of course that means moving their outside swings... hmmmmm. Oh well, we can always add a THIRD patio! :laughing:

Love Scooter and Skipper. Love the chaise lounge, too. Looks like fun.
Thanks, Susan! :D

Well, well, these two lucky boys are definitely living in style and luxury.
And in generosity and compassion, too? :giggle: Skipper looks quite contented, but Scooter deserves to have some too... Maybe they will learn how to share...but that lounge looks ever so comfy! I can't say I blame Skip!
Poor Scoot, maybe if you steal Skip's bedtime perch, he'll let you have a turn? Hehehe :evil:
Maybe that is why Skipper is hogging the chaise :S Scooter generally does try to steal whichever swing Skipper chooses for the night! :wow:

I see Skipper has changed! Where did all this "beard" come from? I didn't notice it! :) He is very handsome! :love: Lina has to see him!
But the agent has to be more fair to his lovely roomate, it's time for someone else to sit up there! :)
Thanks for sharing these pics, Deb!
Thanks, Despina! Yes, Skipper has become quite "fluffy faced" - especially when he's relaxed. ;)

It's great to see some updated pics of your boys! :D I hope Scooter got to try out the chaise longue.
Thanks, Ana! So far, all Scooter has done is try to chew on the chaise hoping Skipper will fall through! :laughing:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Now they are truly relaxing, and taking it easy back at Headquarter's, er... I mean, back at home...;)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Hubba hubba, Skipper n Scooter look absolutely divine here! No wonder they keep getting offers for big blockbusters. Our dynamic duo just keeps getting better with maturity.:clap:

LOL Skipper's also got Chewie's 'stoic, small-eyed buddha' look on that comfy couch:giggle:

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's great to see some updated pics of your boys! :D I hope Scooter got to try out the chaise longue.
Ana, so far Skipper still isn't sharing! :rolleyes:

Ha Ha! Your usual hilarious captions, along with the priceless pictures, really gave me a good chuckle today - Thank you!
I'm glad they made you smile, Ollie! :D

Now they are truly relaxing, and taking it easy back at Headquarter's, er... I mean, back at home...;)
They've decided to try to take things easy for a few weeks before they get back to "business". :spy:

Wouldn't it be great to be able to relax as completely and as quickly as a budge? I'm jealous. Then again, they may have less on their minds and a few less responsibilities.

Mark
While my budgies seem to do well at relaxing, I think my shelties have them beat with regard to how fast and how completely they can relax. :giggle:

How cute! Now we just need a peachy thread :D
:laughing: Heidi, you just never give up -- I'll see if I can come up with something appropriate for Peachy soon. ;)

Hubba hubba, Skipper n Scooter look absolutely divine here! No wonder they keep getting offers for big blockbusters. Our dynamic duo just keeps getting better with maturity.:clap:

LOL Skipper's also got Chewie's 'stoic, small-eyed buddha' look on that comfy couch:giggle:
Thanks for the compliment for Skipper and Scooter. Skipper seems to really enjoy his patio furnishings and spends time on his "chaise lounge" every day now. :p

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
OH my, what a handsome devil is that Skipper , I mean Scooter oh well I can't choose between them to be honest:eek:
I love the expressions these two seem to produce, Deb you are one good photographer and you have two excellent models who make your job so easy to entertain us folks here Keep them comin because we all love guessin what's next!:budgie:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.