Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
59,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty little Lina, from Thessaloniki Greece, wanted to send a special present to her good friends, Skipper and Scooter.

Lina thought and thought trying to decide on something special the boys might like but that would definitely make them think of her.

The package from Lina arrived for the boys today. :wow:

Lina sent them all kinds of wonderful Greek chocolate bars they have never had the opportunity to try!

Skipper and Scooter are sending love and kisses to Lina for their wonderful gift!

Thank you, Miss Lina!
Skip & Scoot

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Wow those chocolate treats look really yummy hey Skipper and Scooter are you going to share those with us as my mouth is watering looking at those... Or maybe i better not or ill get fat.. But i sure hope you will share those with your momma....You guys are so lucky don't eat them all at once or you will get a pain in the stomock..

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Lina thanks all of you, she thought it would be something special for the boys AND their mom (that's an order!) :D :D
Very sweet picture of the boys and the big opening of the package, Deb!!!
Lina is very pleased that you all liked the chocolate bars!! and sends kisses back! ;)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
"Hey Skip, looks like we won't need to buy any candy this year for Halloween from stores with all these goodies plus our hefty cache of Snickers."

"Are you kidding, Scoot? I'm not sharing any of these exquisite sweets from my sweetheart Lina with trick-or-treaters...nor any of our hard-earned Snickers!"

"Oh Skip, don't you remember what Master Yoda said about being a Jedi - one must not be greedy and also share with our fellow man (and birdies). Greed leads to the path of the Darkside."

"Well you're free to give away anything from your share. My candies are mine to enjoy and...", interrupted by the ghastly and echoing voice of Obi-Wan that sounds like the Grim Reaper:eek:

"Greed and gluttony leads to a sure path down the abyss of the darkside...so stop bogarting the candy and eat a more balanced diet and train harder, my feathered padawan!"

"Here Scoot, you can have ALL of my candy!":scare::giggle:

·
Administrator
59,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! Wonderful treats! Skipper and Scooter are so lucky. I know they will share with their Mom, right.
You are talking about Skipper and Scooter - right? :laugh:

Wow those chocolate treats look really yummy. You guys are so lucky don't eat them all at once.
You're right! We are very lucky to have such a good friend! Miss Lina was very nice, wasn't she?

Wow!! Lucky, lucky boys... what a wonderful treat!! Lina is a thoughtful friend, (you know who at my house is seething with jealousy right now, right?)
Please tell Miss Lemony that she can send a present too, if she wants!
Wait -- that isn't right... Please tell Miss Lemony that we are sending her our best wishes and to try not to be jealous. :D Skipooter

How very sweet of Lina to send your boys a big box of chocolates! The FaeryBee flock is having an early Halloween! :D
Actually, we're not doing early Halloween, we're celebrating worldwide budgie friendship! :lovers:

How cool is that...:)
:cool:

WOW heaven to me, you lucky boys be sure to share and not eat them all at once or you will have tummy ache :D
We are always very careful to only eat one at a time. We just have lots of times everyday. :p

Lina is very pleased that you all liked the chocolate bars!! and sends kisses back! ;)
Miss Lina --
You look beautiful! Thank you so much for thinking of us!
Maybe we'll see you again on a future adventure. :wave:
xoxo
Skipper and Scooter

"Greed and gluttony leads to a sure path down the abyss of the darkside...so stop bogarting the candy and eat a more balanced diet and train harder, my feathered padawan!"

"Here Scoot, you can have ALL of my candy!":scare::giggle:
"Thanks, Skipper"
"Please take your foot off my candy, Scooter -- I was just kidding!
We need to taste all the flavors to see which one(s) we like best! Then, we'll share some... well, that is unless it's all gone." :rolleyes:

Oh WOWWWWW!!!!!!!! That's got to be the Sweetest present EVER! What a thoughtful and Wonderful gesture!
Sweet to the Sweets!
Thank you miss Ollie! Would you like to try a piece of chocolate?

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Once the boys got done fighting over who "Lina likes best" and settled down long enough to realize it's fine for her to like them both equally, they enjoyed their gift tremendously! :laugh:
haha I needed an update on them! :p I can't say Lina's favourite, she loves them both! well, that's what she said to me! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.