Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Nice car, Skipper is really living the good life! ;)

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Something was drawing me to log on to talk budgies...now I know what it was...:D

Skipper of course has a ride that a stud like him would be expected to be found in. Off in the distance across the water, young hen's search frantically for the binocular's to get a better look at the famous adventurer...:cool:

Reactions: FaeryBee

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Skipper is Da Man and my hero who I live vicariously through!;)

'On the next Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Birdies, we are honored to tag along the lavish and extraordinary lifestyle of superstar budgie Skipper and his wonderful and expensive toys!':)

· Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Skipper's

Will he or won't he invite a certain young miss to join him on a sea adventure?
Stay tuned!!! Gota love that car and dat Budgie. Jo Ann:p

· Administrator
60,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do believe Skipper is so used to being out on his adventures he may become an adrenaline junkie. :rolleyes:

So far he's managed to keep his loving demeanor as well and loves "kisses" so little Sprite shouldn't give up hope... ;)

· Registered
854 Posts
Ahh!Skipper,
You can go from high flying adventures to the suave man-about-town with such ease... no wonder the ladies are all vying to be THE one sitting beside you in your Studmobile.Rock on, you versatile boy!:):)

· Registered
1,639 Posts
Coco says she would like to ride on his yacht, but none of that kissy stuff! In fact, she could be quite helpful if anyone falls overboard. She would love to run around the yacht throwing life preservers into the water. She has a bit of compulsive behavior in throwing things from a high place.

Today she threw every jack she had on her roof onto the floor. Then I put them all back up and it ends up being a fun game. She will do it even if I don't pick them up.:S

· Member of the Month July 2013
4,166 Posts
Love the budgie man, love the car and I especially love the " little " tender waiting to take him out to his BIG yacht! :giggle:

Terra wants his number .... she's been looking for a sugar budgie to keep her in a style she'd like to become accustomed to! ;)

Reactions: SPBudgie
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.