Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After Skipper's visit to Ireland to meet Sprite and try to win her heart,
he wanted to ensure their second date would be both enjoyable and memorable for her.

He politely inquired of her guardian if he might take her on an adventure and was granted permission to dog so.

Skipper thought long and hard about what adventure might be suitable for such a delicate little lady.
He wanted to be certain Sprite would have a wonderful time while not endangering her safety.

Finally, Skipper determined that their perfect adventure would be a ride over the Alps in a Hot Air Balloon!

Look Skip! I can see a castle over there!

Sprite, the beauty of the scenery can't compare to your beauty in my eyes.

This was a fun adventure -- do you think maybe we'll have another someday...?

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AWH what a lovely couple they make, I'm sure Sprite would love another adventure with her hero. :budgie:
Skipper is keeping his talons crossed!

Awww... I am melted! :D budgie love! Way to go Skipper!
Thank you. Skipper is trying to find the way to Sprite's heart.

Sounds like a dream date :makeout:
Skip is sure hoping Sprite thinks so!

Im jealous! :).
I know, right? I've never been on a hot air balloon! :giggle:

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Skipper's

Aaaah----The stuff that dreams are made of. Go for it Skipper!!!
Blessings, Jo Ann:p:budge:

Apollo says he is super jealous!!!

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Those two certainly look Very Cozy together; even at such an altitude, and such a time. She's definitely the girl for Skipper - They share that same cool calmness together, throughout all their romantic, dramatic, daring and dashing exploits...

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month July 2011
3,661 Posts
Excellent, Deborah. Sprite had a fabulous time flying high with Skipper. She's a coy one, though, keeping her impressions close to her chest. In saying that, she hasn't stopped looking to the sky since her return. I bet she's expecting Skipper to parachute in one day soon. Once he's a good boy, he's always welcome.;)

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aaaah----The stuff that dreams are made of. Go for it Skipper!!!
Blessings, Jo Ann:p:budge:

Apollo says he is super jealous!!!
Skipper is doing his best to make sure Sprite won't be interested in any other guys! ;)

Those two certainly look Very Cozy together; even at such an altitude, and such a time. She's definitely the girl for Skipper - They share that same cool calmness together, throughout all their romantic, dramatic, daring and dashing exploits...
I don't think Skip has been interested in any other girl since he set eyes on beautiful little Sprite!

Excellent, Deborah. Sprite had a fabulous time flying high with Skipper. She's a coy one, though, keeping her impressions close to her chest. In saying that, she hasn't stopped looking to the sky since her return. I bet she's expecting Skipper to parachute in one day soon. Once he's a good boy, he's always welcome.;)

I'm sure Skipper will be calling on Sprite again in the future. He hasn't stopped talking about her since his return. :giggle:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Ahh!
What a picture of total budgie bliss; Skipper & Sprite were made for each other and we are so lucky to be able to watch as their romance blossoms.Beautiful photo gallery of their big adventure, Deb!:)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Awww Deb your budgies are adorable and they look really Cozy in the hot air balloon they are sure getting around with there adventure. When are they going to do an adventure and tour Australia?

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh!
What a picture of total budgie bliss; Skipper & Sprite were made for each other and we are so lucky to be able to watch as their romance blossoms.Beautiful photo gallery of their big adventure, Deb!:)
Thank you, Trish!

Awww Deb your budgies are adorable and they look really Cozy in the hot air balloon they are sure getting around with there adventure. When are they going to do an adventure and tour Australia?
An adventure to Australia may actually be coming sooner than you think! ;)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Someone needs to have a serious talk with skipper...a little love is alright, but a machismo rooster of his stature can not....REPEAT...CANNOT...be getting caught in full blown chick flicks....:nono:......:D

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Someone needs to have a serious talk with skipper...a little love is alright, but a machismo rooster of his stature can not....REPEAT...CANNOT...be getting caught in full blown chick flicks....:nono:......:D
Don't worry Randy, Skip will be back to macho adventures next week! ;)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,150 Posts
Awwww, young budgie love ... So sweet! :love: Another spectacular set of pics!

He could whack on an Akubra, a Dri-As-A-Bone and rustle up some millet in the Outback, way past the Black Stump! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.