Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Oh, I see Skipper is back to his adventures on the seven seas! :D
I'm not even sure of the contraption he is driving, some kind of hovercraft maybe? :S It seems it can go on land too, it has tires.

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Oh Skippy you are back with another adventure. How exciting you are touring the ocean on your hovercraft.. You are sure getting around but you haven't been to Australia yet... Indi loves your hovercraft...

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,150 Posts
Its a wonder this dynamic dude didn't flick a rod in the water and catch a sword fish whilst he was cruising on his mission! ;)

Skippy, you are a legend! And your Mama takes awesome photos of you - but then, you are a handsome little devil, aren't you! :thumbsup:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Special agent skippy appears to be traversing the lochs...in search of the infamous Loch Ness monster, who has been sighted coming ashore on occasion, for who knows what reason. If "Nessie" really exists, our man Skip is just the birdie to solve this case...:D

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Skipper

Hi, Deb, glad to see Skipper is on the move again. exploring our wonderful planet. Say high for me to the gang. Test results prelim sound OK. A bit tired but hope to be on the move soon. I apologize for errors , can not seem to spell today. thank God for red marks. Blessings, Jo Ann:p

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, I see Skipper is back to his adventures on the seven seas! :D
I'm not even sure of the contraption he is driving, some kind of hovercraft maybe? :S It seems it can go on land too, it has tires.
This is an All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Ms Aluz! It can drive on land and moves like a boat across the water.

Oh Skippy you are back with another adventure. How exciting you are touring the ocean on your hovercraft.. You are sure getting around but you haven't been to Australia yet... Indi loves your hovercraft...
Thank you, Indi! I may be coming to Australia soon. ;)

Its a wonder this dynamic dude didn't flick a rod in the water and catch a sword fish whilst he was cruising on his mission! ;)

Skippy, you are a legend! And your Mama takes awesome photos of you - but then, you are a handsome little devil, aren't you! :thumbsup:
Thank you, Miss Lynda!

Special agent skippy appears to be traversing the lochs...in search of the infamous Loch Ness monster, who has been sighted coming ashore on occasion, for who knows what reason. If "Nessie" really exists, our man Skip is just the birdie to solve this case...:D
Mr. Randy -- How did you know about mission? It was supposed to be classified as TS/NOFORN/EYES ONLY.

Hi, Deb, glad to see Skipper is on the move again. exploring our wonderful planet. Say high for me to the gang. Test results prelim sound OK. A bit tired but hope to be on the move soon. I apologize for errors , can not seem to spell today. thank God for red marks. Blessings, Jo Ann:p
I hope you feel better soon, Jo Ann!

Oh Skipper! Do you have a license to drive that thing?
I do, Miss Julie-- I'm licensed to drive just about everything that moves!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hey,Skipper,
This looks like a mighty awesome adventure! If you are searching for the Loch Ness monster, as Randy suggests,I hope you have more luck than me;I sat up most of a night when I was a kid, watching the Loch, but Nessie never even showed a flipper,lol.:D

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What an adventurous guy he is. No Hollywood star could challenge Skipper, he is No.1!!!!
Thank you for the lovely compliment, Miss Despina! xoxo Skipper

Hey,Skipper,
This looks like a mighty awesome adventure! If you are searching for the Loch Ness monster, as Randy suggests,I hope you have more luck than me;I sat up most of a night when I was a kid, watching the Loch, but Nessie never even showed a flipper,lol.:D
Thank you Miss Trish! If I find Nessie, I'll be sure to let you all know. ;) xoxo Skipper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.