Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Member of the Month July 2013
4,166 Posts
:laughing: THAT is a birdys ultimate fantasy, surely?! Powered flight! Awesome! :thumbsup:

Reactions: FaeryBee

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Spectacular....we all knew that Skip is a master of the air, but this takes it to the next level. There are absolutely no places of adventure too small or too secluded for our favorite explorer to visit...;)

Reactions: FaeryBee

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
And yet Skipper finds another way to take flight! :D I wonder if he will borrow Inspector Gadget's most famous gizmos sometime.

· Administrator
60,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:D Thanks!

:laughing: THAT is a birdys ultimate fantasy, surely?! Powered flight! Awesome! :thumbsup:
Not quite as smooth as a nice budgie glide though. ;)

Oh, Skipper, your life's adventures have no boundaries.
Every day is a new adventure :p

Spectacular....we all knew that Skip is a master of the air, but this takes it to the next level. There are absolutely no places of adventure too small or too secluded for our favorite explorer to visit...;)
Just taking a page from a fellow agent's book in his exploits in "Thunderball" ;)

Adorable and brought a smile to my face as always. :)
Thanks, Miranda!

Skipper's jetpack must have been filled with laughing gas :D
I believe you are right, Pete!

IS it a bird?....... Is it a plane ?......... WHY YES ,it's Super Skip the amazing budgie extraordinaire No telling what this guy gets up to :budgie:
:laughing:

Funny boy! We always knew Skipper was out of this world ;)
Thank you, Madonna :)

And yet Skipper finds another way to take flight! :D I wonder if he will borrow Inspector Gadget's most famous gizmos sometime.
Who knows what the next adventure may bring... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.