Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipper's Adventures - Week 26 Back to Headquarters

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  AnimalKaperz 
#1 · (Edited)
#10 ·
Skipper refuses to answer any questions about his work. ;)

Dare I ask what the latest plan is Skipper :spy: :giggle:
You can ask, Miss Lindsey -- but I can't answer! :p xoxo Skipper

Looking very sharp, Skipper! :cool:
I wonder what you have in that briefcase, maybe the CIA top secret UFO files? Who knows! :D
It's a mystery never to be revealed. ;)

The FBI will be lost without skipper
FBI? The feds can never compete with Central Intel. :giggle:

These adventures r so entertaining ������
Thank you, Sammie!

Lookin' sharp, Mr. Skipper. I wouldn't want to cause a stir, but could there may be a spray or two of millet in your briefcase?
Thank you Miss Julie. Briefcase? I don't know what you are talking about.

Oh my Goodness Skipper a new top secret mission can I ask what the mission is you are on. You look really like a real secret agent... Oh the way is there a lot of money in your briefcase to spend while you are there visiting...Nice work Deb...
Thank you Miss Lyn.
All information is classified and I've sworn to serve, protect and defend the free world. - Skipper

A rare photo of our boy Skip for sure. Most at the CIA do not even know who he is. Only the director himself could identify him by sight. All others only know that a secret agent exists, one who's exploits are known across the globe, and one who all foreign covert agents admire, respect, and most of all fear...he doesn't show his face in public often, but when he does, he prefers....incognito...:D
Randy, you seem to have the best understanding of Skip and his true nature. I do believe Skip's level is above that of the DCI and more on par with the DNI. ;)

#5 ·
A rare photo of our boy Skip for sure. Most at the CIA do not even know who he is. Only the director himself could identify him by sight. All others only know that a secret agent exist's, one who's exploit's are known across the globe, and one who all foreign covert agent's admire, respect, and most of all fear...he doesn't show his face in public often, but when he does, he prefer's....incognito...:D

Reactions: FaeryBee
#7 ·
These adventures r so entertaining ������

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.