Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He looks so handsome :)
Is he free for a dinner date?
If you'd like to contact his secretary at the White House, she'll see if she can find time on his schedule for you, Juhi! :giggle:

OMG Deb. I did not realize just how high statured and powerful Skipper is. I have no idea how you and Skipper are going to be able to top this one.
Rick, you are absolutely right. I do think the series of "Skipper's Adventures" may be coming to an end soon. ;)
What more can he possibly strive for?

We could do with Skipper here in the UK :D
Great picture Deb :)
Thanks, Pete!!

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
It was destined to become reality...the greatest agent in the world has become the leader of the free world. There can be no greater friend, and no worse enemy...we salute you Mr.President....:D

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
I can't help it... I burst out laughing when I scrolled down enough to reveal Skipper behind the podium, standing so tall and regal. Very cute!!
Deb, you have definitely crossed over to the dark side of budgie ownership...It's great, isn't it???!!

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was destined to become reality...the greatest agent in the world has become the leader of the free world. There can be no greater friend, and no worse enemy...we salute you Mr.President....:D
Thank you, thank you very much! :p

I can't help it... I burst out laughing when I scrolled down enough to reveal Skipper behind the podium, standing so tall and regal. Very cute!!
Deb, you have definitely crossed over to the dark side of budgie ownership...It's great, isn't it???!!
Nedra, I've been possessed by the Photoshopping virus for several years now when it comes to doing pictures of my birds.
[Remind me someday and I'll PM the links for Pedro and Poppy's wedding festivities to you if you'd like to see them. :laughing:
That series was what started my downhill slide!]

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Ooh, I see Mr. Skipper has a very important announcement to make and possibly a press conference afterwards. Not only is he the best undercover agent but also a very eloquent speaker! :D

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is he going to celebrate his birthday? Lina says she wants to sing something for the President's birthday....:giggle:
Does this reminds you of something? :p
:laughing:
That gave me a good chuckle this morning, Despina! Please tell Marilyn -- ummm I mean Lina, that Mr. Skipper will indeed be celebrating his birthday this coming December and would LOVE to have her sing for him. ;)

Ooh, I see Mr. Skipper has a very important announcement to make and possibly a press conference afterwards. Not only is he the best undercover agent but also a very eloquent speaker! :D
Thank you for your kind words, ma'am!

Oh my goodness, all becomes clear! Now we know what all the secret missions have been about and what he's been up to.

He certainly is a man on a mission. I'd vote for him :thumbsup:
He definitely holds those who vote for him in the highest regard. (And, given his background it's probably the "safest" thing to do! :giggle:)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
WOW!!! The Ultimate Adventure! The Final Frontier!
Hail to the Chief! :king: :bowdown: :bowrofl:
Now - What more can our Skipper do, except establish a Presidential library in Reston after his inevitable 4th term (something never achieved since FDR...)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
Send me the link, I'd love to see what started your downhill slide into budgie madness that we all enjoy so much!

Reactions: SPBudgie

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Skipper 28

Sure have been praying for this for a long time, Honorable, Sir. On the edge of my seat awaiting to hear the wisdom of the Leader of the World, as we know it! Blessings J A:D:p

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,150 Posts
I SPAT MY COFFEE! This is so good and hilarious at the same time!! :laughing:

AND ....it goes beautifully with the next in series! :thumbsup:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
My fellow Americans this is President Skipper here I am here to make an important announcement to my fellow budgie members we have lots of millet to share. My announcement is that President Skipper is coming to Australia on important business. I am meeting up with my second fellow in charge Indigo to talk about top secret business....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.