Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
President Skipper sits with his gourmet dinner, a feast fit for the leader of the free world, and wonders....should I share this banquet with my most loyal cabinet member's, or should I just dismiss them, so I can eat it all myself....a decision that could exert his authority, but at the same time could diminish the level of loyalty they have for him....tough call, but we know one thing about our boy Skip....he makes no bad decision's......:D

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Mr President Skipper sitting down to have a gourmet dinner but there are only three dishes there is he going to share his meal with the one who has no meal.President Skipper has a big decision to make. But the thing is will I share my feast with my loyal members or shall I eat it all myself . Decisions Decisions. This is to cute Deb.

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Too cute :2thumbs:
Thank you. :)

President Skipper sits with his gourmet dinner, a feast fit for the leader of the free world, and wonders....should I share this banquet with my most loyal cabinet member's, or should I just dismiss them, so I can eat it all myself....a decision that could exert his authority, but at the same time could diminish the level of loyalty they have for him....tough call, but we know one thing about our boy Skip....he makes no bad decision's......:D
The President is taking all aspects of every decision he makes quite seriously! :p

I love this one and I'm very happy to see all the brothers together in this adventure! :D
Thank you, Ana! :grouphug:

You have some very handsome boys Deb, and I'm sure he will share with his brothers ;)
Thanks, Kim -- I doubt he'd ever let them go hungry. ;)

"Are you guys discussing about ME?"-Lina
:wow: Oh my! How did you know that, Lina?

This is to cute Deb.
Thanks, Lyn :)

This is so adorable.
President Skipper is a style icon.
President Skipper tries his best to set a good example for budgies everywhere, Juhi. ;)

Beautiful boys. Good to see Skipper having some down time with his bros before his next top secret mission.

P.S. Have to say your avatar of Scooter cracks me up as do all your Halloween creations of your birds - I've had some very loud chuckles.
Thank you, Madonna! :giggle:

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Deb - I totally don't know why, but this adventure of Skipper's struck me as the absolute Funniest thing Ever! I laughed out loud, not once, but every time I looked at it - just inexplicably Brilliant, Girl!!! (I really didn't know where you could go with the Presidential series - Never expected This!)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hail to the Chief, Skipper! :)
Thank you, Karen.

Deb - I totally don't know why, but this adventure of Skipper's struck me as the absolute Funniest thing Ever! I laughed out loud, not once, but every time I looked at it - just inexplicably Brilliant, Girl!!! (I really didn't know where you could go with the Presidential series - Never expected This!)
Ollie, thank you -- the fact that you enjoyed this one so much totally made my day!

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Randy - You are Hilarious! Laughed out loud, as I did at Skipper's presidential feast!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.