Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
I see Skipper is working hard on the country's most important affairs. And little brother Scooter is being his advisor, how cute! :D

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
skipper 31

What adventure are the brothers planning. Has Scotter been named to a cabinet post yet? Or is he still being Skippers special student. When will they get to move in officially? Where do they stash that super craft for going on adventures? Carry on Skipper, Sir!!:budge::budge:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Sir Skipper you look very intense in reading your minutes for the president's meeting checking them through once then twice and a third time just have to have them to perfection for the day. Skipper are you teaching your offside the tricks to be coming your right hand man second in charge so he can take over from you one day... Have you had time to go out with the president's daughter for dinner. You have to spare some time to impress her..

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see Skipper is working hard on the country's most important affairs. And little brother Scooter is being his advisor, how cute! :D
Thanks, Ana! Scooter is working hard to be of assistance in every way he can. :)

What adventure are the brothers planning. Has Scooter been named to a cabinet post yet? Or is he still being Skipper's special student. When will they get to move in officially? Where do they stash that super craft for going on adventures? Carry on Skipper, Sir!!:budge::budge:
The Top Secret Missions can not be discussed but Scooter has, indeed, been named to the post of Chief of Staff and the brothers are now in residence in the White House. The super-craft is being stored at an undisclosed location due to the sensitivity of its nature. :cool:

I still want peachy in an adventure. maybe a james bond theme and peachy the villain lol
Skipper had some "James Bond" type adventures earlier on this year... maybe another will take place in a few weeks once the "Presidential" series is over. ;)

Sir Skipper you look very intense in reading your minutes for the president's meeting checking them through once then twice and a third time just have to have them to perfection for the day. Skipper are you teaching your offside the tricks to be coming your right hand man second in charge so he can take over from you one day... Have you had time to go out with the president's daughter for dinner. You have to spare some time to impress her..
As the President of the United States, Skipper takes his sworn duty to this country very seriously. Scooter is learning much from his mentor on a daily basis and has even been appointed as Chief of Staff to help President Skipper with the tasks the leader of the free world must face. :p

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
To the untrained eye the picture looks innocent enough...I ask you, what president hasn't been photographed behind his desk with his chief of staff at his side...

But the untrained eye is easily deceived...Our boy Skip is actually training his young protégé in the art of breaking top secret codes used in the espionage laden world of secret agents...the book is one captured from a secret agent in a far away land....young Scooter will be schooled in all aspects of the secret agent world...

Rest easy my friends...Skipper is on the job as the worlds number one secret agent, even as he maintains the office of the President of these United States...;)

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To the untrained eye the picture looks innocent enough...I ask you, what president hasn't been photographed behind his desk with his chief of staff at his side...

But the untrained eye is easily deceived...Our boy Skip is actually training his young protégé in the art of breaking top secret codes used in the espionage laden world of secret agents...the book is one captured from a secret agent in a far away land....young Scooter will be schooled in all aspects of the secret agent world...

Rest easy my friends...Skipper is on the job as the worlds number one secret agent, even as he maintains the office of the President of these United States...;)
Only those in the innermost circle could possibly have access to such privileged information...:spy:

Adorable picture. I love every single adventure of Skipper's and especially the ones where Scooter accompanies him.

You have a beautiful flock :)
Thank you, Juhi! :hug:

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not since JFK and RFK have 2 brothers joined forces to run this country the way it should be done. Good Show! Keep Calm, love Budgies, and Carry on!
Skipper and Scooter have sworn to perform the duties of their respective offices and to the best of their ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.:us:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Now that is just the cutest photo!! I love your boys, Deb. (They remind me of my Moe and Casper as you know)

I actually think Scooter looks a little bored with his head on the side there.

It's like he's saying "Oh, bro, I know you take this stuff seriously but when do we get to go the highly coveted Presidential Millet Stash Room?" :D

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now that is just the cutest photo!! I love your boys, Deb. (They remind me of my Moe and Casper as you know)

I actually think Scooter looks a little bored with his head on the side there.

It's like he's saying "Oh, bro, I know you take this stuff seriously but when do we get to go the highly coveted Presidential Millet Stash Room?" :D
:laughing: That gave me a much needed laugh today, Madonna! Thank you. :hug:

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,238 Posts
I think that the highly confidential plan they are looking at is on how to improve the millet spray industry!Also,finding ways for this millet to reach every budgie on this planet!Hail to the chief!:p

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think that the highly confidential plan they are looking at is on how to improve the millet spray industry!Also,finding ways for this millet to reach every budgie on this planet!Hail to the chief!:p
I do believe you may be correct, Despina! :wow:
Skipper has the interests of ALL Budgies first and foremost in mind as he executes his duties.

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts

I do believe you may be correct, Despina! :wow:
Skipper has the interests of ALL Budgies first and foremost in mind as he executes his duties.
That's just exactly what we expect from our esteemed chief Executive :bowdown: :bowrofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.