Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Camp David...the place where president's go to relax, get away from it all if you will. We all know though, that in the past, president's have also used Camp David as a place to hold important meeting's with the highest ranking people from government's around the world. This photo, upon close examination, is indicative of just that....but only to our Skipper trained eyes my friend's....yes, only to our eyes...:D

This is what we know....the foliage on the tree's indicate late august, early September, so this meeting has already taken place....another clever ploy by our boy Skip to send our enemies down the wrong path...brilliant ! Being from far off land's, they are unlikely to realize the foliage issue. Another thing we see that really set's off siren's for those of us who follow Skip...he has his main man Scooter with him, another sign that something large is ongoing...could this have been the meeting that led to the last meeting we saw in adventure 34 ? Was our boy Skip, the world's greatest secret agent....:spy:..... even at either meeting.....Some thing's we just can't know....some thing's are better unknown to all but Skip himself, and his closest ally Scoot...rest easy free world...They are on the job, and all is well....;)

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At last Skipper gets some well earned relaxation :spy::photo: Or in fact is really a secret agent scoping out any terror threat that might be lurking ???:S
One will never know, Cathy! ;)

Hahahaha maybe his new adventure is in Camp David? No time to relax for secret agents!!
Oh my, the public is catching on to the high level of espionage that takes place on a daily basis! :wow:

You look so handsome Skipper. :hug:
Thank you, Miss Juhi!

Aww Skipper you are so adorable. I hope you have a lot of fun at your camping trip and get to do pretty cool things there. Another great adventure from Skippers adventures.
Thank you, Lyn! :)

Skipper forgot to take me along...I love camping!!!I hope you get plenty of relaxing time Skipper ;)
Thank you, Kim!

I see Skipper and little brother Scooter are having some leisure time and enjoying nature to the fullest! :)
Even the POTUS and his Chief of Staff have to take time to eat the blackberries -- uh, I mean smell the roses. :giggle:

Camp David...the place where president's go to relax, get away from it all if you will. We all know though, that in the past, president's have also used Camp David as a place to hold important meeting's with the highest ranking people from government's around the world. This photo, upon close examination, is indicative of just that....but only to our Skipper trained eyes my friend's....yes, only to our eyes...:D

This is what we know....the foliage on the tree's indicate late august, early September, so this meeting has already taken place....another clever ploy by our boy Skip to send our enemies down the wrong path...brilliant ! Being from far off land's, they are unlikely to realize the foliage issue. Another thing we see that really set's off siren's for those of us who follow Skip...he has his main man Scooter with him, another sign that something large is ongoing...could this have been the meeting that led to the last meeting we saw in adventure 34 ? Was our boy Skip, the world's greatest secret agent....:spy:..... even at either meeting.....Some thing's we just can't know....some thing's are better unknown to all but Skip himself, and his closest ally Scoot...rest easy free world...They are on the job, and all is well....;)
President Skip is pleased that only the most highly skilled intelligence analysts are able to discern details observed by none other than our own J.O.N.A.H.!

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Ha Ha - Camp David, of course!
But I am wondering - does Scooter realize that this is not a camping outing with pup tents?...(Little brothers - you know!)

Reactions: FaeryBee
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.