Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
60,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Scooter: I'm so glad we finally are delivering this bag to the agents at MI5.

Skipper: Scooter you did a great job in ensuring this mission was accomplished. I foresee a promotion in your future when we return to the States!

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Nice commentary Deborah....or should I just go ahead and call you "D"....:D

This photo elicit's chill's from my inner most being....think of the old cartoon "Rudolph the red nose reindeer" ...the host snowman shiver's and turn's away at the sight of the abominable snowman...that kind of chill....then for you to add this commentary....chicken skin with goose bump's here....:eek:

The boy's never made it back home true enough...and we know that agent's of their caliber did not, because they chose not to. So your commentary is almost believable.....almost.....:spy:

Notice though, that no agent's from MI5 are on the scene....notice the erie desolation of the surrounding area....notice too, most of all that the boy's remain incognito, and with the red bag nearby. The red bag has been too coveted....way too important for Skipper to turn this bag over to anyone...but that is just my opinion folk's...you can form your own...as we all grasp to understand the significance of the red bag, and the now heavy involvement of the formerly retired agent "D"...:D

·
Administrator
60,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice commentary Deborah....or should I just go ahead and call you "D"....:D

This photo elicit's chill's from my inner most being....think of the old cartoon "Rudolph the red nose reindeer" ...the host snowman shiver's and turn's away at the sight of the abominable snowman...that kind of chill....then for you to add this commentary....chicken skin with goose bump's here....:eek:

The boy's never made it back home true enough...and we know that agent's of their caliber did not, because they chose not to. So your commentary is almost believable.....almost.....:spy:

Notice though, that no agent's from MI5 are on the scene....notice the erie desolation of the surrounding area....notice too, most of all that the boy's remain incognito, and with the red bag nearby. The red bag has been too coveted....way too important for Skipper to turn this bag over to anyone...but that is just my opinion folk's...you can form your own...as we all grasp to understand the significance of the red bag, and the now heavy involvement of the formerly retired agent "D"...:D
:spy: :question: :spy:

President and a secret agent!
Yes, Ma'am! Working to protect the free world!

Ooh, I can't wait to see what the promotion will be! :D
Hmmmmm, I guess we'll have to see what the future holds. ;)

Owh I love a good thriller, those two agents are invincible just like Tom Cruise :laughing2::laughing:eek:r so he thinks
I wonder how Tom Cruise would like being compared to the indomitable Skipper and Scooter. :giggle:

Skip to Scooter: Pull your hat up, old chap. You look like Mike Hammer!
:wow:

I am waiting to find out about this promotion! and..ok,the bag reached its destination,but what was inside? :p
It will be interesting to see if Skipper and Scooter decide to enlighten us with the answers to those questions, Despina! :spy:

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Notice the answer's from "D" folk's.....very non commital....very elusive....I got the goose bump's going again....:eek:......:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.