Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Snug as two bugs in a rug - I want to kiss their little faces :loveeyes:

It looks like they're thinking "Come on Rudolph, we're not paying you to slack off. Get a move on, Mister!"
Skipper does look rather like he'd prefer to be zooming around in one of his super spy planes rather than riding in a sleigh pulled by a reindeer doesn't he? :laughing:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Skipper and Scooter look so cold but they seem to be as warm as toast... Where are they going on there sleigh ride are they going to pick up the presents from Santa's house in the North Pole. I think I can see Skipper and Scooter singing Jingle Bells all the way to Santa's place...

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Skipper and Scooter look so cold but they seem to be as warm as toast... Where are they going on there sleigh ride are they going to pick up the presents from Santa's house in the North Pole. I think I can see Skipper and Scooter singing Jingle Bells all the way to Santa's place...
I'm not sure what song they are singing but I'm sure you're right that they are singing Lyn!

Skipper says he doesn't like the cold lol, very cute pic Deb :)
Too true -- Skipper and I neither one like the cold much. :laughing: Thanks, Kim!

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
With the red bag tucked away safely somewhere that only Skip, Scoot, and "D" know about, the boy's are free to enjoy some well earned rest from the weary trail of espionage...maybe thing's will stay at an even keel for awhile.....maybe not...but for now, the boy's are going to relax, and enjoy each other's company like the "best bud's" they are....I think Scooter may have just asked Skipper if he think's maybe "D" made them some of her good hot chocolate.....:)

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With the red bag tucked away safely somewhere that only Skip, Scoot, and "D" know about, the boy's are free to enjoy some well earned rest from the weary trail of espionage...maybe thing's will stay at an even keel for awhile.....maybe not...but for now, the boy's are going to relax, and enjoy each other's company like the "best bud's" they are....I think Scooter may have just asked Skipper if he think's maybe "D" made them some of her good hot chocolate.....:)
:spy: Great, we've pulled it off Scooter!
Even Randy doesn't realize why we're really here.

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts

:spy: Great, we've pulled it off Scooter!
Even Randy doesn't realize why we're really here.
Just about sprayed my laptop with 7 UP...through the nose too...:laughing:

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just about sprayed my laptop with 7 UP...through the nose too...:laughing:
That would have been a sight to see!! :giggle:

I, too, was completely bamboozled by this seemingly innocent holiday scene - they ARE Good!...
:spy: :undwech:

Ho Ho Ho.... I think I heard the Santa Claus!! :p Maybe he is hiding between those trees! They look so cozy there!
You could be right, Despina -- Santa could be anywhere!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.