Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
The only known photos of a sitting President and his right hand bird in skates...every time these boy's are photographed, history is made anew....:D

Nice to see "S" and Scoot are enjoying their well earned rest, and at such a lovely time of year too...:)

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
2,603 Posts
I am from Monroeville where Dawn of the Dead was filmed (original) in my mall. I believe the malls skate rink was in the movie. Well when I was a kid my sister was made to take me skating with her. Her and her friend grabbed me and took off and I was hanging on for my dear life. They could not slow down and we all went plowing into another group of people lol For some reason this photo makes me think of that. I bet skipper can skate better than me. I love the winter caps

·
Administrator
60,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now that is super cute
Thanks, Heidi :)

The only known photos of a sitting President and his right hand bird in skates...every time these boy's are photographed, history is made anew....:D

Nice to see "S" and Scoot are enjoying their well earned rest, and at such a lovely time of year too...:)
I agree, they do deserve some "time-off" and even though I myself am not fond of cold weather for those who are there seems to be a lot of winter sports to enjoy!

Now I have seen everything.. Is there anything that President Skipper and Scooter can't do... He looks cold ice skating but wow Mr President you are way cool and Scooter are you going to show some fancy moves to President Skipper on your ice skates..
Scooter is going to show Skipper his triple axel -- He's thrilled there is something he can do better than Skipper! :laughing:

That skating photo is the BEST!!! :2thumbs:
Thanks, Judy. :)

I bet skipper can skate better than me. I love the winter caps
Well, I KNOW for sure Skipper and Scooter can both skate better than ME!! :giggle:

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Skipper's Adventures

Week 42

Their cuteness is making me looney! :clown::duhh:

Now that is super cute
It's not super cute, it's SuperDuperCute! :D

LOL, 'S n Scoot' sounds like a new chain of convenient stores...or does it stand for 'Skate n Scoot'? Oh please forgive me, Mr. POTUS!!!:bowrofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.