Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
I see Skipper and Scooter are yet on another special assignment abroad, quite possibly in France from what I am able to read. I love Skipper's glasses! :D

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
In all of the adventures to date, we have yet to see our boy Skip as heavily disguised as he is right now...:eek:

It appears the young lad scooter has infiltrated the heavily protected grounds of someplace important, but where, and why ? The all out disguise, and the need to send young Scooter into peril, spell's out the seriousness of this mission to the most observant. Will Skip pass the red bag to Scoot ? Perhap's Scoot has obtained something from inside that he is going to pass to Skip for placement in the red bag....:eek:

I agree with Ana...look's like France. I hope the boy's are able to secure the red bag and do some taste testing of some of that countries fine birdie wine's....:D

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In all of the adventures to date, we have yet to see our boy Skip as heavily disguised as he is right now...:eek:

It appears the young lad scooter has infiltrated the heavily protected grounds of someplace important, but where, and why ? The all out disguise, and the need to send young Scooter into peril, spell's out the seriousness of this mission to the most observant. Will Skip pass the red bag to Scoot ? Perhap's Scoot has obtained something from inside that he is going to pass to Skip for placement in the red bag....:eek:

I agree with Ana...look's like France. I hope the boy's are able to secure the red bag and do some taste testing of some of that countries fine birdie wine's....:D
Scooter is being given more and more responsibility as he moves up the ranks in the Agency.

Agent S.... :)
Nobirdy is quite like him!! :D

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
(Henry Mancini's jazzy Pink Panther theme playing)

"So are you gonna open the gate for me while I'm still young, Scooter?":mad:

"Oops sorry, Skip...I'm mean Monsieur Inspector. Thought I'd take some time to admire the Frochot estate while you're putting on your disguise at the hotel. BTW, you forgot to put on the mustache":eek:

"We're not here to sightsee, now open the gate so I can drop off the package at the suite of Alexandre Dumas!"

"Hey watch your Language, Skip. I'm not dumb!"

:D

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Skipper's 48

Yet another great adventure For skip and Scoot. Is there a gift for Valentines day for the Queen Mother, "D"?? in that bag???? :p Blessings, Jo Ann

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Oh my the security looks tight..Inspector Skipper says Wie geht es dir? i am on a mission to do some spy work I have my red bag of tricks with me.. You have to guess what is in there...But I have to break through the gate to do my top secret spy work.. But I have my trusty video camera hidden in my red bag no one will suspect a thing when I catch my spy in the act on film....

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yet another great adventure For skip and Scoot. Is there a gift for Valentines day for the Queen Mother, "D"?? in that bag???? :p Blessings, Jo Ann
Oh, what a lovely thought! ;)

OH My, Is it only me ? I can swear that is Johnny Depp Budgerigar walking down that Parisian rue? Oh how my heart flutters he is so handsome .....:love::bowdown:
Great, the disguises are working!!

Oh my the security looks tight..Inspector Skipper says Wie geht es dir? i am on a mission to do some spy work I have my red bag of tricks with me.. You have to guess what is in there...But I have to break through the gate to do my top secret spy work.. But I have my trusty video camera hidden in my red bag no one will suspect a thing when I catch my spy in the act on film....
:photo: Gotcha!!

Well I hear this place is supposed to be haunted so the secret agents had better watch their backs or tail feathers!

:eek:
That explains those tail feathers I found on the floor this morning! :eek:

Is that a camera poking out of the red bag! :wow:
:spy: :photo: :peep: :undwech:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.