Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Skipper and Scooter are travelling in style! I wonder if they are getting one of those Russian fur hats, it must be quite cold over there. :D

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Utilizing a mode of transportation known only in their world, Agent's Skipper and Scooter appear to be set to land in the cold, snowy, and maybe unfriendly territory of what appear's to possibly be Russia....or is it ?

Will they land though, or is this a recon mission ? What would prompt a landing or recon trip to this place, where agent's before them have gone, never to be seen or heard from again....:eek:

I hope that this is another skilled disinformation ploy by the agency ( "D") to throw off the agent's that are in hot pursuit of the boy's and red bag...I hope that they are safe in the confines of friendly territory, because sometimes even the most skilled, the best ever known, can meet an unexpected fate...:eek:....:D

· Registered
12,566 Posts
Those two boys are a sight for sore eyes, heavily entrenched deep in the heart of enemy territory waiting to be rescued are ...... we would have to kill you if ws told you who it was :eek:
Will the mission be a success, as we have become accustomed to or will this be the first failure for our two heros? Stay tuned for the next adventure to find out :cool:

· Administrator
60,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skipper and Scooter are travelling in style! I wonder if they are getting one of those Russian fur hats, it must be quite cold over there. :D
I think that's an excellent idea, Ana! It's snowing again here in VA and the Federal Gov in the DC/VA/MD area is closed tomorrow so they could definitely use those hats when they get back to the States. :)

Utilizing a mode of transportation known only in their world, Agents Skipper and Scooter appear to be set to land in the cold, snowy, and maybe unfriendly territory of what appears to possibly be Russia....or is it ?

Will they land though, or is this a recon mission ? What would prompt a landing or recon trip to this place, where agents before them have gone, never to be seen or heard from again....:eek:

I hope that this is another skilled disinformation ploy by the agency ( "D") to throw off the agents that are in hot pursuit of the boy's and red bag...I hope that they are safe in the confines of friendly territory, because sometimes even the most skilled, the best ever known, can meet an unexpected fate...:eek:....:D
:spy: :peep: :undwech:

Those two boys are a sight for sore eyes, heavily entrenched deep in the heart of enemy territory waiting to be rescued are ...... we would have to kill you if we told you who it was :eek:
Will the mission be a success, as we have become accustomed to or will this be the first failure for our two heroes? Stay tuned for the next adventure to find out :cool:
:question: :eek: :question:

· Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Oh my Skipper and Scotter really know how to travel in style. Looks like they are ready to concur the world. I was a little unsure on what they were flying in. What is it that they are driving? I see that the video camera is in the red bag ready to catch the Spy's red handed..

· Administrator
60,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh my Skipper and Scotter really know how to travel in style. Looks like they are ready to concur the world. I was a little unsure on what they were flying in. What is it that they are driving? I see that the video camera is in the red bag ready to catch the Spy's red handed..
Skipper and Scooter always have the latest available technology for their TS clandestine, ops!

The Feds are never really closed as long as Skipper's on the mission! :D
That is SO true, Bethany!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.