Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Sargent Skippy coming to the Rescue he is protecting his Budgie Friends on TB you are a very brave boy.. Your adventures are sure getting exciting... What a wonderful experience you are on Skippy..

SKIPPY COMING TO THE RESCUE......

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Oh wow....best one yet....Skippy looks more ferocious now than he did as a viking..."Maverick to gooseman....Let's get her in the air goose"...:D...:cool:

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,150 Posts
:love: No lamb roast I promise, you Top Gun you! My Terra has her eye on you, Lieutenant Skippy!

I love this pic! Forget Tom Cruise ..... give us Skippy any day! :)

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
OHh How I love a budgie in a uniform, those eyes are to die for and Blue is definitely so becoming and how confident does Skippy look he is one clever budgie that's for sure can't wait to see him as a cowboy ?:budge:

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
YESSS! Skippy is now supersonic, singing 'Highway to the Dangerzone' and saying "I feel the need...the need for SPEED!"...then he'll try to pick-up on Gisele with 'You've lost that loving feeling'.:D

·
10,305 Posts
Hey Skippy another adventure is to be
Aqua man,Super boy ,Hercules ,Steel ,PLASTIC man ,Nova ,Captain America. Lightray firestorm. Orion. I wonder what next Adventure you are going on must be really exciting doing so many different things...

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Haha, Skippy is almost ready for lift-off and his new costume does suit him well! :D

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, everyone.

My Mom's been calling me "Skipper" about half the time now and I'm thinking that suits a guy of my adventurous nature better than "Skippy" so I may start using that name full time. :)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Thanks, everyone.

My Mom's been calling me "Skipper" about half the time now and I'm thinking that suits a guy of my adventurous nature better than "Skippy" so I may start using that name full time. :)
Skippy....Skipper....Skip....it is a very versatile handle...:D

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Thanks, everyone.

Aye aye, Skipper...and win one for the Gipper!:D

·
10,305 Posts
Thanks, everyone.

Skipper is a fine name...Skippy is also a wonderful name to. We will have to get use to calling you Skipper......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.