Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,547 Posts
Skipper, is there anything you have not learned to do yet! :wow: You need to come here and teach some of the other budgies your skills!

You could start a whole new intelligence agency with your own recruits... and just imagine how easily you could gain access to just about any home and place in the world being the most popular pet bird in the world :giggle: :D

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That is just so cute and completely made my day,I laughed out loud,I have to say Deb this if my favorite so far ;)
Thanks, Kim -- I'm glad you liked it.
This was a fun one to do. ;)

Skipper, is there anything you have not learned to do yet! :wow: You need to come here and teach some of the other budgies your skills!

You could start a whole new intelligence agency with your own recruits... and just imagine how easily you could gain access to just about any home and place in the world being the most popular pet bird in the world :giggle: :D
Thank you Miss Lindsey!

I do currently have one trainee at the moment -- his name is "Scooter" and I know you are quite familiar with him. ;)

Maybe when I "retire" from my own adventures I'll consider starting a new Budgie Branch of the Intelligence Services.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Haha, that's a good one!
I have a feeling I know who is on the other line of the microphone/speaker thingy, none other than little brother Scooter! :D

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
With Skip being involved, no mission is impossible....eat your heart out tom cruise, our boy makes you look like a weak, and puny second stringer...:D

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, that's a good one!
I have a feeling I know who is on the other line of the microphone/speaker thingy, none other than little brother Scooter! :D
Thanks -- you know, you could be right about it being Scooter on the other end of the line!

Awesome!!! :rolleyes::D:):p;)
Thanks. :)

So adorable :)
Made me smile.
Skipper is gorgeous.
Thank you, Juhi :p

he he. That is a good one.this made me laugh I think that Skipper is amazing with everything he does he is sure a talented budgie.
Thanks, Lyn! :spy:

That's funny haha :D
Thank you.

With Skip being involved, no mission is impossible....eat your heart out tom cruise, our boy makes you look like a weak, and puny second stringer...:D
Agent Skip is ever appreciative of your confidence in his prowess, Randy! Thank you. ;)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Coming soon to a theater near you...

Agent Skipper goes on his toughest mission yet, to penetrate the most heavily guarded intelligence vault they say no man on earth can breech...

And they were right, because Skipper is NO MAN. He is AGENT SKIPPER, SEVEN DOUBLE-ZERO! :cool:

He'll steal your most guarded secrets (and your heart) in his newest mission...

OPERATION: BUDGERBURGLAR :D

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Coming soon to a theater near you...

Agent Skipper goes on his toughest mission yet, to penetrate the most heavily guarded intelligence vault they say no man on earth can breech...

And they were right, because Skipper is NO MAN. He is AGENT SKIPPER, SEVEN DOUBLE-ZERO! :cool:

He'll steal your most guarded secret, and your heart in his newest mission...

OPERATION: BUDGERBURGLAR :D
:laughing: What a GREAT post! Thank you, Nick

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
Saw this on the TB Facebook page yesterday and cracked up! Thanks for the laugh. :)

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Baa haa!!!!

Thanks for this, Deb. I've had 'one of those days' and this just made me laugh and lightened my load.

That little rascal is becoming more of a risk-taker every week!

:scare:
Madonna -- So glad Skipper was able to brighten the day a bit for you. :hug:

Skipper... I have to say... Lina loves your adventures!! ;)
She looks so impressed!
Awwww, Skipper sends his best to Lady Lina! xoxox

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.