Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Awww Skipper you are so cool.. I love your boat and you can drive it with no feet you are so adorable. Watch out for those big fish. You are amazing you sure have wonderful and exciting adventures...

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Notice how our boy Skip comes off as just an ordinary guy out in his powerboat.... Little does anyone know who he really is, and what he is really doing. This is how he rolls, and why he is who he is....;)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
LOL its Detective Skipper now doing the Miami Vice speedboat thing! WooWoo :cool::D:thumbsup:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Skipper is so confident in his skills he doesn't even have to pay much attention to what lies ahead when driving the speedboat, he would much rather pose beautifully for the camera! :laughing2:

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,887 Posts
We're heading to Smith Mountain Lake on Thursday... perhaps I'll see Skipper while we're busy playing on the jet skis! ;) He's adorable and ferocious as always!

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
awww so cute. that bird has more fun than i do lol
Skipper believes in living life to it's fullest!

Awww Skipper you are so cool.. I love your boat and you can drive it with no feet you are so adorable. Watch out for those big fish. You are amazing you sure have wonderful and exciting adventures...
Thanks, Lyn -- Skipper is an amazing fellow! :)

Notice how our boy Skip comes off as just an ordinary guy out in his powerboat.... Little does anyone know who he really is, and what he is really doing. This is how he rolls, and why he is who he is....;)
Randy, I think you've figured Skipper out -- he definitely knows how to pull off "casual" to misdirect the general public's perception. :giggle:

LOL its Detective Skipper now doing the Miami Vice speedboat thing! WooWoo :cool::D:thumbsup:
Skipper has the need for speed whether in the air or on the ground. :laughing:

Skipper, handsome as ever.
Thanks, Julie!

Skipper is so confident in his skills he doesn't even have to pay much attention to what lies ahead when driving the speedboat, he would much rather pose beautifully for the camera! :laughing2:
Skipper has such phenomenal observation skills he's aware of his surroundings even when he doesn't appear to be. :laughing:

What a multi talented little one Skipper is !
I wish he could teach some of us these admirable skills.
Many days of training and extreme discipline would be required. ;)

Skipper is one cool budgie what can't this guy do I ask ?:S
Ummmmm, not sure about that, Cathy! :eek:

:thumbsup: you rock, Skip!! :thumbsup:

I love the skidoo's branding!
Thank you, Lynda!

Mr Skipper, do you ever sleep? :clap:
Only during the months with five Sundays, Miss Madonna! ;)

We're heading to Smith Mountain Lake on Thursday... perhaps I'll see Skipper while we're busy playing on the jet skis! ;) He's adorable and ferocious as always!
Skipper will definitely be watching for you if he's in that area. :wave:

Hay, Skipper. When do you start teaching Scooter some of your tricks???
Blessings, Jo A:pnn
I'm sorry, Miss JoAnn but information regarding an agent-in-training is highly classsified. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.