Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Haha only Capt. Skipper could be so bold to land on the White House lawn, even the President salutes him with the new call sign of SKIPPER ONE! :thumbsup:

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
That is so cute! I love it that his little helmet is resting beside him.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Nice little plane, I see Skipper is ready for yet another top secret mission! ;)

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Skipper's

Did he get to talk to the President? Did he get to sleep in Lincoln's bed?
Did he get safely by the Secret Service. ? Did he get to play with the 2 girls?
Can he take a Fair Lady Budgie for a ride in that fancy plane? He Is ever so handsome!
All the ladies must be calling to talk to him!!!!

Have fun Skipper, Jo Ann:budge:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
I cannot believe this photo has made it to the public eye. For many months now the covert world has been buzzing with new's of a new "Drone" that has been spotted in many different hotspot's in the world. All government's have sworn to know nothing about it, and now we see the truth revealed. Colonel Skip Skipperson, and his "Bond" designed stealth fighter/recon jet. With our boy Skip working directly for the oval office, all I can say is "rest easy free world, rest easy".....:D

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha only Capt. Skipper could be so bold to land on the White House lawn, even the President salutes him with the new call sign of SKIPPER ONE! :thumbsup:
Thanks! - Skipper One sends his best regards!

That is so cute! I love it that his little helmet is resting beside him.
Thank you, Nedra :p

Nice little plane, I see Skipper is ready for yet another top secret mission! ;)
Thanks, aluz -- TS/SCI/NOFORN Missions are Skipper's specialty

Did he get to talk to the President? Yes
Did he get to sleep in Lincoln's bed? No, he wasn't there overnight
Did he get safely by the Secret Service. ? Of course. :giggle:
Did he get to play with the 2 girls? No, he had no time for fun and games. :(
Can he take a Fair Lady Budgie for a ride in that fancy plane? That's classified information, ma'am.
He Is ever so handsome! Thank you
All the ladies must be calling to talk to him!!!! Skipper has had to hire an answering service to handle his calls. :eek:

Have fun Skipper, Jo Ann:budge:
Thanks, Jo Ann! :D

I cannot believe this photo has made it to the public eye. For many months now the covert world has been buzzing with new's of a new "Drone" that has been spotted in many different hotspot's in the world. All government's have sworn to know nothing about it, and now we see the truth revealed. Colonel Skip Skipperson, and his "Bond" designed stealth fighter/recon jet. With our boy Skip working directly for the oval office, all I can say is "rest easy free world, rest easy".....:D
It is amazing someone managed to get this photo and I'm truly surprised it was published. :wow:

Skip has sworn to support, defend and protect against all enemies, foreign and domestic and has stated the fact the photo was published will have NO ill effect on his future missions. ;)

Thank you for the vote of confidence in Skip's abilities, Randy. :thumbsup:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Skipper now you are at the White House wow. Did you get to go out with the President's daughter? Did you get to sit at the head of the table and have dinner with the President.. You are a very exciting little budgie..Oh by way what was the secret mission you had to do at the White House Mister Skipper....

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Skipper now you are at the White House wow.
Did you get to go out with the President's daughter? There was no time for such frivolity
Did you get to sit at the head of the table and have dinner with the President. I sat at the President's right hand during dinner
You are a very exciting little budgie.
Oh by way what was the secret mission you had to do at the White House Mister Skipper. If I told you that it would no longer be secret. :p
Thanks for your comments, Lyn!

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
I see now that some of his adventures/missions are strictly confidential,now that Skipper is offerring his services to the US President!And that's a really cool plane,too bad that further information is classified!:p

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I see now that some of his adventures/missions are strictly confidential,now that Skipper is offerring his services to the US President!And that's a really cool plane,too bad that further information is classified!:p
Thanks, Despina! ;)

I would love to see Peachy included in one of his adventures. :budgie:
I'll keep that in mind, Heidi -- thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I came on especially to follow this week's thrilling adventure! Firstly I love the photo of Scooter in the blue cap in your avatar - he is adorable..

Secondly, I hope Mr President booked an appointment with Skipper - after all he is a very busy important bird!

Did Skipper get up to mischief with Bo and Sunny (pet dogs)?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.