Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,342 Posts
Great photos Deb, I love bathing budgies. Aren't they funny how some like to bathe and some don't. Louis and Sonny like a shower under they tap, Quincy likes to bathe in a bowl and Dizzy has a brief shower about every 6 months!!!!

· Administrator
60,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Beautiful pictures. I like the second one most :).
Thanks, Rick! That one is my favorite too. :)
Blub-Blub-Blub...

Great pictures, really cute. I can't get any of mine to take a bath. They jump in and right back out and that seems to be all they are willing to do.
Thanks! That's kind of the way Sunny is, too. :giggle:

Skipper, you have made my day!!! Thanks for letting us have a quick look.
Jo Ann:p
Thank you -- glad they made you smile. :wave:

Great photos Deb, I love bathing budgies. Aren't they funny how some like to bathe and some don't. Louis and Sonny like a shower under they tap, Quincy likes to bathe in a bowl and Dizzy has a brief shower about every 6 months!!!!
Thanks, Liz, I'd love to have one that liked to go under the tap. I keep trying to entice Peachy but he's having NO part of it. :laugh:

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Awww...isn't he the cutest. Hard to believe that such an innocent looking little guy, is the same fierce and courageous adventurer we have all come to know and love...:cool:

· Administrator
60,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Awww...isn't he the cutest. Hard to believe that such an innocent looking little guy, is the same fierce and courageous adventurer we have all come to know and love...:cool:
You're so right, Randy -- there are many sides to Skipper's personality. :laugh:

Aww how adorable! Her sure loves a bath :)
His colours are beautiful :)
Thank you, Billie!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.