Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little Skippy has been staying downstairs because
Sunny and Sparky (the hooligans)
were being a bad influence on him.

Today Skippy had lots of fun exploring!

Is this a jungle?

This is my very own playground

I'm resting now

What do you think of my patio? I have a great view!

Meet my new friends - Chickie and Dee

Thanks for looking at my pictures, EveryBirdie!

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
You sure you are not just building a case against Sunny and Sparky so you can have Skippy all tp yourself....couldn't blame you if you were....little guy is so cute I would be...:)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amazing pics,Deb,and a wonderful trip to Skippy's World.:):)
Thanks, Trish!

You sure you are not just building a case against Sunny and Sparky so you can have Skippy all tp yourself....couldn't blame you if you were....little guy is so cute I would be...:)
Randy,

Neither Sunny nor Sparky are willing to step up -- they are my wild-ones!
Sunny and Shelby were responsible for corrupting Sparky when I brought him in the same room with them.
I don't want Sunny and Sparky convincing Little Skippy that is the proper way to behave around the "human". :giggle:

I've been letting Skippy see how much Peachy loves hanging out with me so he gets the message that stepping up is OK and hanging out with me might actually be fun. ;)

What an adventure! Thanks for showing us your pictures, Skippy.
You are welcome, Miss Julie! I'm glad you liked them. :p

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
AAAAh, Skippy is sooo edibly cute...just like the peanut butter!

He also looks like a little Mr.Miyagi with those sleepy eyes and white beard!:D

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Skippy

Skippy is Beautiful. After you get a good bond with Skippy. Bring one of the others to watch and learn from Skippy. they are great mimics We do step up with bunches of budgie babies and they watch and learn fast who gets treats
Yum Yum!!!! Best wishes,:budgie: J A

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
He sure is a cute little ******! Seems to like his new friends. At least they won't influence bad behavior. ha None of mine step up on my finger, only the perch. But they are good about jumping on the perch when I tell them it is bedtime. Coco and Sunny, on the other hand, like to make me chase them two or three times before giving in. They all have their own personalities!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Ohh those naughty boys being a bad influence on Skippy... Are they teaching you new things... Skippy you are so beautiful and Adorable... I hope Sunny and Sparky will be friends with you Skyppy... Maybe Skippy can be friends with Peachy.... Indi will be your friend Skippy..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Those naughty big boys. I've been hoping the reverse would happen here - that Dizzy and Louis, who are quite tame, would train Quincy who is his own man - who having initially learned to step up decided it wasn't for him! Not yet....

Skippy is SUCH a cutie pie, I would want to have him with me all day long :)

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AAAAh, Skippy is sooo edibly cute...just like the peanut butter!
Skippy says he's not no silly peanut butter -- he's a budgie! :giggle:

Skippy is Beautiful. J A
Thanks, Jo Ann!

Don't you let those yellow boys be a bad influence, Skippy! There's a lot of benefit to being a good boy and stepping up.. Who knows - maybe they'll start to follow your example one day?
I'll try to teach them right :proud:

He is beautiful...I love his colours :)
Thank you!

He sure is a cute little ******!
:p

Indi will be your friend Skippy..
That's a great idea, Lyn! I think Indi would be a very GOOD influence on Skippy. :thumbsup:

Oh Skippy, you are adorable! So glad you enjoyed your lone adventure :D
Thank you, Miss Deanna!

Skippy looks so calm and serene sitting there like a grown up can.
He's been very quite since he's been downstairs. I'm not sure if he's bored or pouting. :eek:

Skippy is so cute and content. You can almost hear him making those sweet little sounds that budgies make.
I love it when they do that, Susan!

Oh Skippy looks so happy and sweet! <3
He is a sweet little fellow for sure!

Skippy is SUCH a cutie pie, I would want to have him with me all day long :)
I know -- I'd love to just carry him around all day if he'd let me. :giggle:

:love: Awesome looking Spangle, is Skippy!
Thanks, Lynda -- Skippy was one of Lindsey's babies so naturally he's a handsome little guy. ;)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts
That Skippy is the Mellowest little fellow Ever - and cute, to boot! I'm glad you are focusing on his relationship with you - in the midst of so Many wild ones, that's quite a project...And/But - what do you think our Peachy Pie will say about it?...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.