1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Skippy's Weekly Adventures
Week 2
Toboggan Ride

It's snowing yet again today which is unusual weather for Northern Virginia in late March. :giggle:

Skippy wanted to do something fun today so
Sunny and Sparky took him out on the golf course behind our house for a little tobogganing.

This picture is dedicated to Jonah, who asked for another "Skippy Adventure".

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Yaaaaaaaaaay..........Another Skippy adventure, and this time he has his pal's with him.....:cool:

Kind of put me in mind of Christmas story for some reason....too cute....we are getting snow too right now, just a trace of accumulation so far...winter is whipped....;)

Keep the Skippy adventures coming please...:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Yippieeeee...down the slope goes Sunny, Sparky, n Skippy!:first:

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe you guys should go back and read the Pedro and Poppy wedding threads if you haven't seen them.

That was a whole story and Pedro and Poppy's 2nd anniversary is coming up.

Let me know if you need/want me to post the thread links.

·
Registered
854 Posts
What an adventure they had! Your Skippy adventures are so good, Deb so I think you should post the Poppy/Pedro links so that us newbies can see what we missed.BTW even here in Western Canada we have just had enough of winter--can't wait for a weather forecast that does not mention snow:eek:

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
FaeryBee

No Snow here but Georgia is headed down in the twenties. All of the blooming shrubs and trees will be harmed Maybe no blue berries this year in our yard. We share with the wild birds.Time to hibernate again. Apollo is here checking out the slope and the three Budgie adventures.. Blessings, Jo Ann:p

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Awesome picture of all your budgie boys! Hopefully soon all the snow will melt away and give place to warmer days where the sun starts to shine more. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.