Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce my gorgeous little girl, Skye.
She is a 5 - 6 months old cobalt greywing. I have only had her for 3 days but she seems to be warming up to me well.
She is a real little princess. She is quite shy but she knows what she wants.
Bird Beak Feather Snout Mesh

During the day, if I'm not in the room then she will have a good old chat with my sister's green-cheek conure who is just a few metres away!🥰
She absolutely hates it when I brush my teeth! I have an electric toothbrush and whenever I use it she goes nuts and it is quite funny. I either have to leave the room or finish quickly.😆 I absolutely adore her. I just look forward to getting home and going to my bedroom to check on her and have a little chat with her. When I lie on my bed, say reading a book or something, after a while she will make a few quiet chirps as if to say 'Hello, you still there?' and it literally just makes me grin from ear to ear!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skye is a gorgeous little girl :D She sounds like quite a character! I can't wait to hear more about her ;)
She is! She has decided that instead of just flying or hopping down from her perch she has to turn herself upside down and just drop off instead🤕😅
I would have got a photo but I didn't have a phone with me🙃

1 - 7 of 7 Posts