Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Thanks for all your replies! I ended up taking Tofu to the vet the next day (which is a big move for someone who won't even go to the doctor themselves, haha) and got her crop tested. Turns out she had an overgrowth of bacteria! So glad I went and got her tested! The vet said that it's not in a terrible state but it would've kept getting worse over time, so now I've got some antibiotics for her to take for the next two weeks! Now if we can change this thread to "how to get my bird to take her meds without hating me," haha. Thanks again!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Good to hear you have a diagnosis and treatment plan, good luck.
I, and a lot of others, have been through this next stage of having to "force feed" medicine.
In my case, Fido and I ended up with a much stronger bond after the whole ordeal, just keep calm and take your time with it. :)

·
Super Moderator
18,238 Posts
It's good to hear that you now have a diagnosis for little Tofu and the medications needed to help him get better!

Medicating birds is stressful for everyone involved, but keep reassuring yourself and your little fellow that this is what will make him better, and hopefully he'll get better soon :thumbsup:

Keep us updated!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.