Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a GREAT site that will teach me about the mutations? I always see people writing about yellow face type 1 and 2... pied, lacewing, greywing, recessive.... so I want to know how they get to these conclusions and what makes what.....

Any site or just info that you want to give me would be great thanks.

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
I use the one that the others have posted too. Once you sort of know them, just have a look at some of the threads where people ask what mutation their bird is, see if you can figure it out and then see if you get the same as what people have posted. that's what I do anyway.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow... that half sider looked really awesome.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Does anyone have a GREAT site that will teach me about the mutations? I always see people writing about yellow face type 1 and 2... pied, lacewing, greywing, recessive.... so I want to know how they get to these conclusions and what makes what.....

Any site or just info that you want to give me would be great thanks.
Have you considered joining the Arizona Budgerigar Society? A wonderful group of budgie lovers! A GREAT place to learn more about budgies, breeding, their care, showing, etc. - be they English (exhibition) or American. Linda Fowler is the contact person for this club [email protected]

If you want you can tell Linda I sent you.

Kerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.