Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, hello.
I just wanted to drop by and make an announcement.
I'll be starting a fund called
"Help Send Starling A Budgie"
because I honestly cannot handle the amount of cuteness that exists at this time. :nono:
I'll be sending an entire armada of people to capture these youngsters and appreciate any donations that go toward me stealing every single baby from
Pia and Finwe--Erin (Kemnebi)
Fifil and Perla--Elma (Vargur)
Drifa and Jasper--Elma (Vargur)
Bandit and Tango (PoukieBear)
Rian and Glorfindel--Erin (Kemnebi)
Raya and Kanade--Anna (Nira)
also Legolas and Malina's little one (also Erin's)
Okay actually all of the clutches I've seen this year are gorgeous, shoutout to every single budgie parent out there, you've done so well and are models of the budgie society
(oh, and pictures are always appreciated ;)) *voraciously gobbles down pictures like a monster*
:evil:
Who doesn't like these little faces?!

someone help I can't take it

I don't know if I can even look at more adorable budgie pictures!

Also, it would be nice if THIS RASCAL

stopped showing up everywhere because honestly it's giving me the worst budgie fever ever.

:laughing: Congrats to everyone for their beautiful chicks thus far!
And remember: when in doubt, post pictures! :photo:

·
Administrator
60,606 Posts
I must say that I do believe you want all the budgies for yourself and don't seem to be very willing to share with the rest of us. :pout:
Maybe it's time for a refresher course on "plays/shares well with others"? :laughing:

I agree with you that there is definitely an abundance of cuteness in the budgies throughout the forums.
I try to just get my "fix" by enjoying all the pictures and then spoiling the budgies I have even more than before.

·
Super Moderator
20,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I must say that I do believe you want all the budgies for yourself and don't seem to be very willing to share with the rest of us. :pout:
Maybe it's time for a refresher course on "plays/shares well with others"? :laughing:

I agree with you that there is definitely an abundance of cuteness in the budgies throughout the forums.
I try to just get my "fix" by enjoying all the pictures and then spoiling the budgies I have even more than before.
Well, I guess you can have one.
Or two.
:laughing:
But I agree, then I look at my own little princess and go and make her elaborate meals and toys :giggle:

·
Registered
21 Posts
wow the white ones are stunning.

·
Super Moderator
20,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, funny! Just before I clicked on this thread, I was looking at some of Elma's babies and thinking, "I've been wanting to go to Iceland anyway. May as will kidnap a few budgies while I'm there...."
Hahah I actually had a layover in Iceland, if it had been more than an hour, well, let's just say that Elma would be missing a few budgies! :eek: ;) :spy:
:giggle:

·
Super Moderator
20,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can have loki. I will put a stamp on his bum and send him to you lol
I'd like to see you explain to the postman :laugh:
But sir, he's the god of mischief!
That's too bad, Miss. I don't care if he's the King of Siam. No birds, no exceptions.
But he's stamped and everything!
I don't think that counts...

:laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.