Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Servant of The King
11,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I am glad I just set my coke down...I'd be doing screen cleanup now funny lady...:D

Reactions: Bethanyi

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Soterion strikes me as being much more like Legolas (the Elvan Prince in Lord of the Rings) than a Grinch.

As Nick said, Soterion has a very regal bearing, poise that exudes authority and (to me) the beautiful and keen eyes like an Elvan Prince.

Now, Randy -- want to 'fess up on WHY your nickname was
"Grinch"? :D

· Servant of The King
11,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

Now, Randy -- want to 'fess up on WHY your nickname was
"Grinch"? :D
One of the guy's I went to boot camp with hung it on me...thought I looked like him...this same joker ended up getting order's to the same duty station as me for the next two year's so it stuck...:D

I agree with your assessment of Soterion but he is gonna have to outlive Solomon to take over the kingdom...;)

Reactions: FaeryBee

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
I agree with your assessment of Soterion but he is gonna have to outlive Solomon to take over the kingdom...;)
Ah, but I believe Prince Soterian to be quite content as a Prince rather than a King.

After all, Soterion still wields power in his own right while living under the sovereign rule of his "brother" King Solomon. ;)

· Servant of The King
11,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

Ah, but I believe Prince Soterion to be quite content as a Prince rather than a King.

After all, Soterion still wields power in his own right while living under the sovereign rule of his "brother" King Solomon. ;)
Your assessment as alway's is spot on. He only wishes that his King would be more of a buddy to him...:)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.