Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
57,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sunny, Sparky and Shelby discussing the upcoming Thanksgiving Feast

OK boys, let's go! Follow the Leader… Every Thanksgiving is supposed to have a Parade!

Sunny:

Sunny and Shelby:

Shelby:

Sparky:

And, as requested, full size versions of the boys' Thanksgiving Pictures:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!​

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Three of the cutest little pilgrims ever. :D

Always such a joy seeing your little bundles of sunshine. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Hi. Deb. Your budgies are beautiful just love the yellow love the theme you have done to. Just beautiful. Happy Thanks giving Day to you and everyone.

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Just beautiful, as always! Gotta love those yellow budgies! :giggle: Happy Thanksgiving to you all too from myself, Ollie and Oscar. :D

·
Administrator
57,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!

This was the beginning of the boys' Thanksgiving Parade.
Sunny wasn't sure initially that he was up to marching. :laughing1)

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
Your boys are gorgeous :love:, and their Thanksgiving pictures are brilliant! What did you use to make them Deborah?

Happy Thanksgiving to you all :D

·
Administrator
57,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your boys are gorgeous :love:, and their Thanksgiving pictures are brilliant! What did you use to make them Deborah?

Happy Thanksgiving to you all :D
Thank you, Sarah!

I use PhotoShop to create my signatures and holiday pictures.

I got my PhotoShop (Version 9) program last year for Christmas along with my laptop and have played with it throughout this past year. :D

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts

Thank you, Sarah!

I use PhotoShop to create my signatures and holiday pictures.

I got my PhotoShop (Version 9) program last year for Christmas along with my laptop and have played with it throughout this past year. :D
Thanks Deborah, I wonder where you get the little outfits from and how you get them to, well, fit :D, they look great and the backgrounds as well, are they photo's you've taken yourself?

You've obviously worked hard at perfecting the art of photoshop :D

·
Member of the Month December 2013
1,711 Posts
They are beautiful! The pictures are so nice and clear. Sparky sure is cute in his first picture. I love when their little cheeks fluff like that. I also of course love the thanksgiving ones. :)

Also I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving over there! In Canada we had ours back in October. :)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
I am So thankful for you, Sparky, the Sunshine Boys (and, of Course, the Cute doggies!) - You all have brightened my life immensely, and I love you very much!
Sunny is so sassy in his pictures, whereas Shelby looks quite demure - and Sparky looks as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth - and that Thanksgiving parade just cracked me up - best Thanksgiving parade Ever!

·
Administrator
57,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thanks Deborah, I wonder where you get the little outfits from and how you get them to, well, fit :D, they look great and the backgrounds as well, are they photo's you've taken yourself?

You've obviously worked hard at perfecting the art of photoshop :D
Sarah,

I go "shopping" for pictures to use in my scenes on the internet. I take bits and pieces of different outfits and then alter them by cutting, pasting and using multiple layers to "make" the outfits. Some of the backgrounds I use are pictures I've taken, some are borrowed photos and some are pieces of multiple pictures that I combine to create something different from the original photos. Clear as mud -- right? :laughing1:

·
Administrator
57,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They are beautiful! The pictures are so nice and clear. Sparky sure is cute in his first picture. I love when their little cheeks fluff like that. I also of course love the thanksgiving ones. :)

Also I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving over there! In Canada we had ours back in October. :)
Thanks, Miranda!! I love when they have little fluffy cheeks too -- it makes them look like baby budgies.
(I call my guys "baby budgies" anyway :giggle:)
Hope you enjoyed your October Thanksgiving!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.