Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
55,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sparky is sad :( because The Sunshine Boys keep zooming around the room, playing together and he can't join in.

The little guy won't be able to keep up until his flight feathers grow back -- but he sure gave it a good shot a couple of times today.

Unfortunately, by the time Sparky managed to make it over to their cage, Sunny and Shelby were having a "rest" period. :rolleyes:

Here's a little of what happened:

This sure would be more fun with somebudgie to play with.

Hi, I've come to visit . Will you play with me?

Why aren't they inviting me in?

Aww shucks, I think everybudgie is too sleepy now to play with me.

I guess I'll go try out their cage top again all by my little lonesome.
Lonely bird, I'm such a lonely bird...

Were you looking for me Momma? I'm right here!

Could you please play with me?

We really should have gotten up to play with the little guy. We weren't very polite and I don't think Momma's very happy about it! :eek:

·
Registered
653 Posts
That's so cute. I love the way you tell the story with the captions, and those are awesome photos.

Poor Sparky. Hopefully, he'll be able to keep up soon.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Why must you keep subjecting us to all this terrible cuteness?
And then you add terribly cute captions to it!
I can hardly tolerate it.

Pekoe thought the yellow budgies were VERY interesting btw :) (mummy thinks yellow budgies are interesting too.

...I'm off to swoon over the pictures again :)

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Pekoe thought the yellow budgies were VERY interesting btw :) (mummy thinks yellow budgies are interesting too.

...I'm off to swoon over the pictures again :)
I personally think Sparky has been chosen to be the Poster Chick for all
beautiful yellow budgies, though none are ever going to come close to
him :)

Poor little Sparky. It's hard being left behind. Maybe tomorrow will be
better?

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Deborah, what is that clam shell they're standing on?
Is it for napping on or eating or both?

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Aww Sparky, I would have LOVED to play with you :loveeyes:
Haha poor sunny and shelby, its hard work being so adorable all the time, sometimes you just need a rest ;)

·
Administrator
55,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts

It's for both! Sunny and Shelby have one and Pedro and Poppy have one and they all love them!! Sparky has one too (although he doesn't hang out on it much just yet).

Comfy Clam Perch

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11107663
Thank you for explaining and for the link! I think my boys will love them. Or I think they will. Given the disco ball disaster, I'm not counting on Dan liking anything these days....
But he's getting one anyway.

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Hi Sparky!
It's me, Ollie, I know how you feel!! I have THREE big brothers who can fly so fast that my head sometimes spins! I still have to wait for my wing feathers to grow in:( And then sometimes they call me the Little Guy:mad: I am not little any more, I am going through my first molt, so there:p
If you want to play, I am always available:) I bet we would have so much fun together. By the way, I love the color of your feathers!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Too cute. His colors are simply beautiful. <3 :D

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Oh, Sparky, my Sunny would love to come play with you. Pepito is a bit on the wild side for him. Sunny is slower and more quiet. And Pepito makes this irritating sound when he wants to pick on Sunny or tell him to move. He hogs the food, the perch, the treats, and the toys. That's when we call him, "Baby Brat!" ha:eek:

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Well I'm glad Sunny and Shelby realized they weren't being nice. Poor little Sparky.
The little kid just wants to play with the older kids. The best part however is that they weren't arguing. :) They look so gorgeous together. Maybe next time they'll all have a play day together. Then Sunny and Shelby can show Sunny how everything is done. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Poor Sparky! Sunshine says he would love to play with you, and you're welcome at his cage any time! (Don't worry,Mom-Sunshine isn't banded, so we could easily tell them apart!)

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Sparky is so adorable! He and Sunny and Shelby will be playing together soon, I know. They are such good boys.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Aw Tallulah would LOVE to play with little Sparky! It would be a major upgrade from his yellow friend in the mirror ;)

Sparky is just precious! He gets cuter every day and I love your new siggy!!! CUTIE PATUTIE!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.