Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Spec and I are shopping for an aquarium together. He wants the 29 gal and I want something bigger. :whatever:

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts

Spec and I are shopping for an aquarium together. He wants the 29 gal and I want something bigger. :whatever:
Nedra,

Spec is such a cutie! How fun that he loves on-line shopping. Be sure he doesn't get a hold of your credit card or PayPal password when you aren't around or you could come home to a HUGE delivery of millet and budgies toys. :giggle:

His momma used to sit on top of my monitor and chase the cursor around, she'd get her entire body across my screen trying to get it.
JW -- That's great and I didn't realize Spec was one of your budgie's babies! Totally cool! :cool:

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
2,326 Posts

Nedra,

Spec is such a cutie! How fun that he loves on-line shopping. Be sure he doesn't get a hold of your credit card or PayPal password when you aren't around or you could come home to a HUGE delivery of millet and budgies toys. :giggle:

JW -- That's great and I didn't realize Spec was one of your budgie's babies! Totally cool! :cool:
We figured it out after I saw pictures of him on this website. Then saw Nedra lives here in the same city, and she bought him from the place where I traded him...

So thanks to this site, I got to give some info to Nedra about him, and I get to see him grow up.. its cool.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Haha, I see your Spec is helping you with the online shopping, he's such a curious boy!
It will be funny to see his reaction when he sees the fishes swimming in the aquarium! :D

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to everyone for your cute comments. I actually LOL at Li's "There's nothing worse than a budgie with champagne tastes." So fun to try to figure out what might be delivered beyond the millet and budgie toys Deb suggested, if a budgie had 'champagne tastes'. What would a budgie want if money were no object?

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow! Now I'm getting the picture! So that's what a budgie with Champagne tastes is after. That's pretty nice. I think Spec would like that as well, but one tall enough for a significant tree inside. Wouldn't that be fun? Wandering about in the leafed branches and chewing on the bark.

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
2,326 Posts
Actually if money wasn't an object... I'd probably order a tree house around a fruit tree that the budgies could chew on, with windows on the top to let in the light, heating and air to keep the temperature right where they like it, Wooden walls lined with nice windows and perches galore... With all the toys you could imagine, and a nesting wall with enough holes for everyone to chose their own hole and have plenty of extras...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.