Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring is here the bearded dragon is out in our Backyard & Willie Wag Tail. Photo's

Hi Everyone!!! It has just turned spring and the bearded Dragon's are out from hiding in the winter time. I had to watch where i walk as the bearded dragon ran though my legs and i jumped 10 feet in the air gave me a big scare when he did this he ran up the stick on the corner of my veg garden hope he doesn't dig out my vegs.. I also have a photo of me and the Willie Wag Tail to. The Willie Wag Tail is still coming to us for a feed i think he thinks that this is his home now..The weather is slowly warming up for us. Please enjoy.

The Beaded Dragon that ran though my legs his face is all puffed up after he did it..

I have my eye on you..

Me with my little friend the Willie Wag Tail.

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,153 Posts
OMG cute pics. I love that your willy wag tail has come back, and it looks as though you have a new friend. Congrats, Lyn.

-Kristen

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
What a lovely home you have Lyn. Bearded Dragons are the latest 'rage' in the reptile pet market here in the US. I actually didn't know they were natives of Australia. Your big guy would be worth quite a few bucks up our way.
And that little bird is just adorable. A willy-wag, huh. Cute name.
Love your posts Lyn!

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a lovely home you have Lyn. Bearded Dragons are the latest 'rage' in the reptile pet market here in the US. I actually didn't know they were natives of Australia. Your big guy would be worth quite a few bucks up our way.
And that little bird is just adorable. A willy-wag, huh. Cute name.
Love your posts Lyn!
Thank you. Yes the Bearded dragon's are an Australian reptile plus the Willie Wag Tail. My mother picked up the dragon the other day and the willie wag tail is so cute. I hope he stays with us..

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,807 Posts
Great pictures Lyn. Hopefully the Bearded Dragon will only eat the snails and slugs from your garden and not your veges. I have a couple of resident Blue Tongue Lizards in my backyard that eat the snails and slugs for me. Very rarely see them though.

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pictures Lyn. Hopefully the Bearded Dragon will only eat the snails and slugs from your garden and not your veges. I have a couple of resident Blue Tongue Lizards in my backyard that eat the snails and slugs for me. Very rarely see them though.
Thank you Kate..

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Spring

Wonderful Pictures, Lyn. Here in Georgia, Corcus blooms and robin red breast
nesting are my clues that spring is really here. Blessings, Jo A:budge:nn

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's nice to see your little visitors have come back, especially your very good friend, the Willy wagtail! :D

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Amazing animals! This is something very rare for us here, watching a bearded dragon in the garden! And your friend the willy wag tail is so cute! :D and looks tamed too!

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Amazing animals! This is something very rare for us here, watching a bearded dragon in the garden! And your friend the willy wag tail is so cute! :D and looks tamed too!
Thank you Despina. I feed the dragon mince this after day he gave me a scare when I was watering my veg garden he was sitting on the end of it and I thought he was a snake...

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great pictures of the bearded dragon and your Willie Wag Tail, Lyn!

I lightened the shadows on the pictures of you and your birdie friend. ;)

Thank you Deb. Ill download them now thank you for lightening them for me i tried but wasn't much good at it. I am glad that you liked the photo's..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.