Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member of the Month July 2011
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sprite is almost four months of age. How time flies, eh?:) She's doing great, in with the rest of the crew and getting on just fine. She still likes time with her daddy, Spangle, who still feeds her on occasion and shows her the ropes even though she's more than expert at this stage with the life of being a budgie.:rolleyes:

She'll eat anything I put into the cage, getting more or less straight in. I think that's the benefit of having a crew who are used to receiving a pretty wide variety of foods. Here she is with Spangle enjoying a piece of apple.

You'll notice how her cere has turned brown. When I first noticed that I feared I'd see a bit of hen madness, but thankfully she's still my feisty little Sprite. Hope you're all having a good week.;)

Attachments

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Ah yes, mine all love apple too. It's one of their favourite fruits!
I see your Sprite is a really early bloomer, not yet 4 months old and already sporting a mature coloured cere! :)
Mine all start to change when they are about 6 months old.

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,887 Posts
Sprite is so cute (and looks a lot like Sammy, well, not in the cere area hahaha).

Apple is also one of his favorites! And cilantro (coriander), of course! :)

Thanks for the smile!

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Sprite is just as beautiful as ever and of course Spangle is always handsome!!

I love the first picture where you can see Sprite's little tongue reaching out and tasting the apple -- that's adorable. :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hi Eamon,
Well, I would not have believed it could happen but I swear our little girl is even more cute than she used to be... what a doll! It is great that she will eat anything, mine will NOT touch any type of fruit.You just carry on growing more beautiful every day, little Sprite.:D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Thanks for posting the photos of lovely Sprite - always happy to see her! :)

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Wonderful pics Eamon...:)

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,166 Posts
:love: Hasnt Sprite grown into a beautiful girl! Well, a woman really :p

Beautiful pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.