Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Darling, what if you fly?
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
teehee!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1US-Gs5vk"]"Starving" Budgies - YouTube[/nomedia]

·
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow. Some of the comments I've gotten on my youtube channel are a little ridiculous. I'll state here what I stated there.

"The "starving" was sarcasm. They get seed, pellets, and vegetables and fruit. I do not force them to eat it. If they only eat seed then they won't live as long as they will with a good diet."

G

·
unfortunately there is no vaccine against stupidity. Just do not feed the internet trolls, you tube is notorious for comment trolling :)

·
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
unfortunately there is no vaccine against stupidity. Just do not feed the internet trolls, you tube is notorious for comment trolling :)
Thank you Kat <3 It's just disturbing when I'm trying to do the best for my guys and someone is saying I'm being cruel to them. Guess I'll just keep my stuff private from now on.

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,156 Posts
VERY cute! :)

Don't feed the trolls - they really are idiots!

Your video's are great. There are "brave" people on YouTube who would not DARE say those things to your face - but just want to spread their poisonous misery to those who are happy - don't give them the satisfaction of being driven off!

·
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys! I can sleep at night knowing that I'm providing them with what they need to live the fullest life. Eat it trolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,156 Posts
Am glad to hear that! :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.