Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm currently having an obsession with Stitch. Lol. My car even looks like him. No joke.
This is my first attempt EVER at drawing him. I thought it wasn't *too* bad, few things that need tweaking/fixing, so yeah. Here we go...

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's a very good picture! :D I can't draw like that. Infact, the only thing I can draw are cartoon Budgies and a few other species of birds! :laughing: You've done a very good job, please be sure to post more pictures!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm trying to finish him but its not going so well. Haha!!! I draw and paint mostly and it's been a while so I'm trying to get back into it. :)
Thanks!!

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
That's great :) Although I must admit I don't know much about Stitch... ;) He's purple , right? Does that mean you have a purple car ... with teeth?? :D

Kat, why can't you draw anymore? Too painful? If you had an iPad you might find drawing by finger relaxing. Even during a bad relapse recently I found it was gentle enough on my wrists and was a nice outlet during a time I couldn't do much (ended up making a sig too :p)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

G

·
Pitchii☆;1289441 said:
Kat, why can't you draw anymore? Too painful? If you had an iPad you might find drawing by finger relaxing. Even during a bad relapse recently I found it was gentle enough on my wrists and was a nice outlet during a time I couldn't do much (ended up making a sig too :p)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

I have arthritis in my right wrist, little finger, the one next to it and elbow so holding a pen(cil) can be quite painful after a little while :(

·
Registered
918 Posts
That's a really good re-creation of Stitch!! Would love to see the car!! When I get my new phone I want to either get a Stitch case or Angel case. I WON"T STAND FOR ANYTHING ELSE!!!! :D

Stitch is a purple/blue color. I like the Original Lilo and Stitch, not this new one. My brother named his turtle after Lilo actually, and if it ends up being a boy he is going to change it to Stitch. Here is a photo of her.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's a really good re-creation of Stitch!! Would love to see the car!! When I get my new phone I want to either get a Stitch case or Angel case. I WON"T STAND FOR ANYTHING ELSE!!!! :D

Stitch is a purple/blue color. I like the Original Lilo and Stitch, not this new one. My brother named his turtle after Lilo actually, and if it ends up being a boy he is going to change it to Stitch. Here is a photo of her.
I have a full body stitch phone case. It's the most protective thing! The whole thing is silicon.
How cute! I almost got a turtle when I was younger. Now my sister wants one!

:D You're on the mark with your drawing! My granddaughter approves of it!...John :budgie:
Awesome! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.