Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
There will be an acrobatic, green ninja budgie along any minute to rescue his pal's....;)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Haha, that's quite an interesting perching spot, it seems Candy and Tony are investigating the wall on that second pic! :D

Reactions: eduardo

·
Super Moderator
20,165 Posts
Oh my, that is too funny! Mallorn did that once and the only way she got off was to fall backwards and try to fly before she hit the ground :D
Unfortunately she didn't have a dashing green budgie to save her like these two do!

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There will be an acrobatic, green ninja budgie along any minute to rescue his pal's....;)
Nope. The acrobatic green ninja was laughing from the comfort of his cage with the beak full of millet :laughing:
My lovebirds perch on top of the door frames (or picture frames) just like Candy and Tony do! :giggle:
I'm glad Hector will be along to rescue them soon (as Randy said) ;)
Haha, silly birdies! As long as they don't start chewing the wood.
Haha, that's quite an interesting perching spot, it seems Candy and Tony are investigating the wall on that second pic! :D
Yeah, they look totally weird :laughing:
That is too funny! I often wonder how well thought out such decisions are as well :giggle:
:laughing: That decision was done without thinking, I can assure you!
trouble makers!! :giggle:
Yup!
Oh my, that is too funny! Mallorn did that once and the only way she got off was to fall backwards and try to fly before she hit the ground :D
Unfortunately she didn't have a dashing green budgie to save her like these two do!
Well, actually, I had to save them:p
:laughing: I've never seen that before! It reminds me of Charlie and Grandpa in Willie Wonka - "We can't get down!"
Haha! Yeah, they are quite a pair:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
Budget does this all the time , he loves to sit on top of a painting, usually to drop a load so to speak I might add! Yes I then have to run and clean up after him LOL. They are so funny I must say it looks funnier though with it being Tony and Candy as they are much bigger :D

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Budget does this all the time , he loves to sit on top of a painting, usually to drop a load so to speak I might add! Yes I then have to run and clean up after him LOL. They are so funny I must say it looks funnier though with it being Tony and Candy as they are much bigger :D
Oh dear... LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.