Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this pattern on the internet for a stuffed animal. I was 16 at the time and had never crocheted before. I'm not the kind of person to take things slowly, and I decided I'd learn to crochet by making this pattern. I altered it a bit (used different yarn, bigger hook, and made the tail longer etc.) but I'm happy with the way it turned out. The sweater was actually a knitted sweater I made for another one of my stuffies. Anyway, while I was down in the basement looking for something just now, I found this old cat I'd made poking out of a box. I'd completely forgotten about it. Surprised by its cuteness I decided to share it with you all! ^^ What do you think?

Attachments

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,267 Posts
Aww its cute, I think it's a fab first go at crochet, my first attempts were pitiful :giggle:

BTW we have a dedicated crochet forum here :D

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,267 Posts
Thanks! I'd love to see some of your stuff. I'm sure it's great! ^^ It's much easier to flunk knitting than it is crocheting...
My stuff wasn't up to much, and I haven't done any for ages, not since the beginning of the summer really. I never progressed further than a couple of blankets :giggle:, although I did enjoy doing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.