Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boys had lots of fun this morning under the tap. Quincy likes the shower, but he likes paddling in the bowl best. Here are some shots of their morning.

Forming an orderly queue

Sonny getting lost in the moment

Louis " if I'm going to wash in it, it must taste good too"

Quincy's paddling pool

Reactions: Jonah

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Those are some pretty awesome pics!
Louis' expression is really funny on his solo pic and Quincy is as cute as can be, acting like a proper duck while bathing! :D

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Liz, those are great pictures! I love that your little ones line up for the opportunity to shower. :giggle:
The pictures of Louis drinking and Quincy in his bath are priceless!

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
They are adorable! Did they always like bathing? Sammy won't go near a bath, but he seems to chirp happily when I have him on my shoulder and am running the tap (but again, won't go near it). He also wasn't too keen on the spray bottle hehehe

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Louis has always loved to shower, he will have one any time it is offered and gets drenched. Sonny loves his, but doesn't want one every time it is offered. Dizzy is less keen, as you can see below he rushes about but hardly ever gets really wet. Every now and then he will have a good wallow in my cupped hands under the shower. He's a big bird and finds it really hard to fly when he is wet. I put the bowl out for them before we had Quincy, the others only ever drink from it - but Quincy gets right in and, as Aluz says does a very good impression of a duck :)

Here they are this morning - crazy, this is not speeded up at all!

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Nice pictures...thanks for sharing....:)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Love the photos and video. Bathing budgies are the best! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.