Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunny and Sparky spend their days together but each sleep in his own flight cage every night.

The following is a short picture story of how their mornings begin.

First I clean up the papers in the cages before opening the doors of both their cages. ;)

As soon as I open his cage door, Sparky immediately flies over to join Sunny in Sunny's cage

The conversations start with Sunny determined to tell Sparky all about the night before

This part must be a secret!

Good morning!

Let's have some breakfast

Yummy!

Sunny and Sparky thank you for joining them this morning!
:wave:​

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Sunny and Sparky make such a cute couple! The should have their own morning talk show on television! :) Thanks for sharing breakfast with us! Yummy!!

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ahh love the pics, thanks for sharing.

Can I just ask, do you keep seed in their cage, or sprinkle that in for them at feed times ?
Thank you!

The boys get a little seed (on their clean paper) each morning.
They have two or three different kinds of pellets available in their cages 24/7.
In the evenings, right after I clean their cages again, they get their evening ration of seed.

Right now they are happily eating from a saucer of chickweed. :giggle:

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How sweet!! I really want to know what secrets they're telling each other!!
Probably something really important like where they are going to hide the millet stash so Skipper and Scooter can't get any. ;)

Sunny and Sparky make such a cute couple! The should have their own morning talk show on television! :) Thanks for sharing breakfast with us! Yummy!!
Thanks, Diane
My little Sunshine Boys definitely entertain ME each morning. :giggle:

Best friends:)
You're right Dee -- the boys are good buddies.

Awwwww! They are such a cute couple!:giggle:
The boys send their thanks, Gaby!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
It's great to see some pics of Sunny and Sparky! :D
Maybe Sunny is wanting to join Skipper and Scooter on their adventurous vacations and is telling Sparky all about it. ;)

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's good to see they are friends, do they share a cage now?
Thanks, Liz
Sunny and Sparky spend their days together but each boy has his own individual flight cage so Sparky returns to his own cage at night. :)

It's great to see some pics of Sunny and Sparky! :D
Maybe Sunny is wanting to join Skipper and Scooter on their adventurous vacations and is telling Sparky all about it. ;)
Ana, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you are correct! ;)

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sunny and Sparky really love one another they are the cutest little budgies. I wonder when Sunny and Sparky are going to get together to do there adventure's like Skipper and Scooter.
I'm not sure the adventure coordinator could come up with that many ideas! :giggle:

Sunny is my fave! Its the spotty yellow and green that make him adorable
Sunny is a cutie -- I like that he still has the "baby" look even though he's four years old now. :)

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,634 Posts
You 'taught' me to do the little foraging seed thing in the mornings... did you know that?? I just chuckled. I start the day the same way... new paper, then open doors. Oscar flies to the boys' cage... I sprinkle the seed... they eat for a few minutes. I had to have learned that from you...:D
Here the routine differs... Oscar leads the 'kids' on a fly about and the oldies stay and eat. (I have bridges atop the cages linking them, so Cody can keep up with the kids when he's ready. Lemony just does whatever it is she wants to). Yours look so happy and sweet and so so cute!!

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
My guys all love to run around and find something yummy to eat as well, I think they feel like they have accomplished a huge step to being a grown up Budgie:budgie:
They look very happy and content together :D

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Good to see the sunshine boys are happy and healthy and enjoying the same kind of bond that your other two boys do.....bond you say....james bond...:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.