Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,805 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,805 Posts
Hi Cody, thanks for replying. I've been to that site before. Unfortunately there is nothing near us and I doubt a long journey by car would be good for Floof, especially as she's ill.
Thank you very much for the link. I will call our vet when they open again. I'm really not sure when that will be, I'm sure you'll have seen that the Queen passed away last week. Her funeral is on Monday and many places will be closed.
I'm not sure what is going on with her. She seems to be breathing OK, in fact she's just flown around the room twice.
Crop or air sac problems certainly seem to be the two usual culprits. However She was kn Bactryl for quite a while as whatever was causing her respiratory problems was very difficult to shift. I have read about a bird with a similar lump that turned out to be caused by bad kidneys. I dint think that bird ultimately survived, very worrying.
Try and see if you can consult with an online vet, they may not be affected by the Queen's funeral and may be able to give some advice if they can see the picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.