Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1,000th Post!!! (I will eventually say or do something interesting.... maybe after another 1000.) :p

I've loved this forum and it's members. Am looking forward to many more years of great information shared by the good and knowledgeable people herein.

·
Registered
944 Posts
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: WOOOOOOOOOO :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Congrat's...We have enjoyed them all Nedra...glad to hear you plan on staying for year's....:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Well hearty congratz to our lovable Miss Dec 2014 MOTM Nedra!:hug::party2::party3::woot::congrats::clap:

Here's to your next 1000 in no time!:cheers:;)

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone! I didn't expect a REAL drumroll!!! I was just being funny... But like I said... great friends and fellow budgie devotees on this forum. You make it fun and interesting everyday!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.