Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Budgie fans!
I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season. It has been an active year here at Talk Budgies. Let us hope that we continue to move onward and upwards in 2013.
It is time now to announce the winner of the Budgie of the Year competition for 2012.
Who will be crowned Talk Budgie's ultimate budgie?
After 11 months of competition I am pleased to announce this year's winner.
Drumroll please............................................ .......................

Talk Budgie's Budgie of the Year for 2012 is....................................

Sunshine!

Sunshine was the Budgie of the Month winner in April 2012 for making a splash in our April Showers challenge.
Congratulations Sunshine and Shutterflymomma (Brooke), You have won 100 karma points. .

Please join me now in congratulating Sunshine and Brooke for bringing big smiles to all our faces.

Gracie-Mae and I would like to wish all of you the best for 2013, Happy New Year!! :party3::party::party2:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Congratulations Sunshine and Brooke you both really earned that a job well done. Lyn and Indi are :party2::party2::party2:so happy for you both. Look forward to seeing you all in the new year. Again CONGRATULATIONS SUNSHINE AND BROOKE.:party2::party

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Congratulations! That is indeed a wonderful
photo and a most charming bird :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Oh my gosh! That's too funny. i burst out laughing when I saw Sunshine.:D

·
Member of the Month July 2011
3,661 Posts
Congrats on your big win!!! I remember this photo well, maybe because I adore how a shower/bath completely changes a budgie's appearance, lending a heart-lifting comedic element. A lovely photo and a well-deserved win. Happy new year!:thumbsup:

G

·
Too wet to charm me but simply adorable. You sure beat me hands down. Congratulations, Brooke, for your splendid pic of Sunshine.

Is she around to enjoy the win ?

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts

to Sunshine and Brooke, for the Perfect Cute Wet Budgie photo!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.