Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member of the Month
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could tell me TC's mutation? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Usually if you mix two single factor dominant pieds or A single factor dominant pied and a double factor dominant pied you will get double factor pieds which have very little feather markings like yours. And all dominant pieds have a clear band of body feathers also like yours.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Usually if you mix two single factor dominant pieds or A single factor dominant pied and a double factor dominant pied you will get double factor pieds which have very little feather markings like yours. And all dominant pieds have a clear band of body feathers also like yours.
This is a single factor:

Attachments

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
You can tell he is a double factor because he has a lot less markings than a single factor would have. The amount of marking varies from one bird to another but it would be extremely uncommon for a single factor dominant pied to have as few markings as your bird

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I'm a little confused now :S

My ZuZu looks alot like TC and I was told in another forum that he was a skyblue dominant pied spangle with lots of opalescence. I don't know anymore :S

You can also see from these photos that he's had his irises even before he lost his baby bars, they are completely white too.. I don't know why either :S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.