Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited a pet store down in owattonna where I had gotten hawk from, and had a budgie look exactly like my Oreo did, brown markings on head with mostly white body. Had the cash too, but dad was the buffer. Tempted also there was a budgie look like a light color sprite pop can there as well!

·
Member Spotlight Award March 2016
1,887 Posts
:) wow you gotten a hawk.they're so beautiful.every time I go I get tempted to buy another budgie lol.so glad you joined us.have you started any taming or bonding yet?.blessings and I haven't read your other post yet,so pardon me for asking about bonding.blessings and we're here for you.:green pied:

·
Super Moderator
18,458 Posts
It is quite tempting just to swipe up the adorable little ones, isn't it?

I think you'd agree, however, that Sky and Thunder are just fine together and you probably shouldn't get any more birds at this time ;)

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,995 Posts
it's always tempting when we see pretty birds when we're out and about, but you were wonderful sticking with your two. :) Resisting temptation is hard to do sometimes, but well done for sticking to it.

·
Administrator
56,568 Posts
Just so my current pair doesn't think about babies! I don't even have a nest box!
You need to be very sure you do not give them a nest box or anything that could be used as a nesting site.

Your budgies are too young to breed and one should have a strong basic knowledge of budgies and their care prior to beginning the extensive research required before making the decision to accept the responsibility and commitment required when breeding ethically. :)

When We Don't Want Eggs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.