Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI... Everyone!!! Check out Indigo's Beautiful new 2nd Birthday Signature. I think that it is great... I love it.. I wanted to thank Deb for making me the Signature for Indigo's 2nd Birthday.. His birthday is on Sunday and ill be posting a surprise in the Celebrations for Indigo's 2nd birthday for you all to see.. His birthday is the 8th of December... So on Sunday our budgie friends will have to have a big party to Celebrate Indigo's 2nd Birthday wow doesn't the time go so fast. January 2012 he was only 4 weeks old when i brought him home.. I saw him at the Breeders just after he was born in December 2011.. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful Budgie who i adore and love so much he makes us laugh every day... But he wakes me up every morning talking in his cage at 6 am... Please enjoy the wonderful signature that Deb has made me... Thank you Deb FaeryBee for making Indigo's birthday special with a beautiful signature... Indigo here Deb Thank you so very much..

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Madonna we will be celebrating on Sunday on TB are you coming to Celebrate Indigo's birthday on the 8th December... Ill be posting a surprise on Sunday in the Celebrations... Big party on Sunday Madonna on TB are you coming... It is a secret from Indigo he doesn't no yet i haven't told him..

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great we have to surprise Indi though.. Indigo finds everything out around here it is hard to keep his birthday surprise a secret... Ill be wrapping his present oh and he gets a christmas gift to wrapped up but he is to interested in the paper than the present chews it all up.. he!! he!! See you at the party on Sunday early...

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Awesome....Deb does it again.....:)

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Wow 2 years old he is growing up now Lyn, and deb did a great job on his birthday signature can't wait for the birthday party Budget and Fifo and haze will be on their best behaviour I promise......:budgie:

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
You are very welcome, Lyn and Indi!
I may be driving back from Ohio on Sunday, but I'll definitely try to check in to look at the celebration thread when I get home.

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are very welcome, Lyn and Indi!
I may be driving back from Ohio on Sunday, but I'll definitely try to check in to look at the celebration thread when I get home.
Two sleeps to go and it will be Celebration time for my Special little guy Indigo. Thanks for the Signature it is just Beautiful.. Oh No Oh O Jungo Indigo has just found out what do i do now!!! We have to keep the Budgie treats as a secret now hope he doesn't find them to...

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you John and everyone!! One more sleep to go and i turn 2 YAY.. I think my mum has something planed and i don't no what it is she has kept this one as a big secret i usually find out.. But i am excited can't wait to party party party....

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We already did... Beat you to it... So very sorry John have a read i posted on there.. See ya on Sunday... Indigo has just woke up it is now 7 14 am... Will have to have breakfast soon...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.