Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Over the past 3 weeks I have been researching parakeets online. This site is the single best resource I have come across. It might seem like I post a lot of questions. If I posted every question I have this forum would be all about me. :rolleyes: :S :p :eek: Now, when I have a question, I search google and here. I always find the answer here and not on another site. That's not all, I get well researched responses, I also gain from your experiences and I read your opinions. This site has made it so I can really grow my knowledge about Budgies from every angle at once. :budgie::budge:

Thank you! Every single person who has contributed to these message boards. Thank you for adding your experience.

Thank you for my new best friend

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Hey Charlie, most of us can relate to what your saying. This place and the fine folk's here have benefited me and my feather friend's more than word's can say. I bet I have asked a lot more question's than you, so fire away my friend...:cool:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I'm glad you find Talk Budgies very informative and a good source for learning even more about these wonderful birds.
I agree with you, TB is the best and I love this community, my online bird loving family from all over the world! :tb: :grouphug:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I am very pleased I came across this forum after the horrid experience I had at another...there is so much help, advice, support and encouragement here :)

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
TB is and has been a life saver for so many including myself.
It is not one, but many who make this wonderful community what it is. We all gain from each and every thread . Keep those questions coming Charlie :budgie:

·
Registered
137 Posts
:party2:

I just had to get a little gushy! This forum has made my experience with Greyjoy so much better!

Everyone who has asked or responded to a thread has added to this huge base of information. I'm alsways a little sdurpised whne I Get lost in a thread and realize that it's from like 5 years ago!

I am very pleased I came across this forum after the horrid experience I had at another...there is so much help, advice, support and encouragement here :)
The tone here is great! Just a bunch of people who like tiny birds :p

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Charlie I must say that Talk Budgies is one of the best ever run forms ever... When I first joined everyone was so nice to me and they still are... We all have the same things In common and that is our beloved budgies.. I have learnt so much here to and talk budgies is my second family.. Welcome to talk budgies Charlie....

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,632 Posts
Hi Charlie.. I agree with all that's been said. I thought I was the queen of asking questions.. and no one ever made me feel bad for asking them!
Now, since my friends and family tend to think of me as the crazy bird lady, it's good to come here and feel sort of normal :D...
PS.. this is an awesome group!! You know that already.
PS.. Hello from another Washingtonian.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I keep telling my husband "I like bird people" I thought I was cat people, but I may have been mistaken. ;) I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to the parrot store as well, everyone was so nice!

Hi Charlie.. I agree with all that's been said. I thought I was the queen of asking questions.. and no one ever made me feel bad for asking them!
Now, since my friends and family tend to think of me as the crazy bird lady, it's good to come here and feel sort of normal :D...
PS.. this is an awesome group!! You know that already.
PS.. Hello from another Washingtonian.
Woot! Yay for for the Northwest! How about this weather we've been having eh? :p

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,764 Posts
What a sweet message Charlie :). I also agree with everyone! I wish I found this forum sooner.
I moved right on in and settled right among you regulars and I felt so welcomed, that I wasted no time making myself a little nest here :) lol... :whois:

Charlie, I have enjoyed reading your posts too :) Keep the questions coming!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.