Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!
For those that celebrate Thanksgiving, I though we could post our dinner (when it's ready sometime tomorrow)pictures :D
I am making meatballs and brownies, so I will post some pics!
And for those that do not celebrate this holiday tomorrow, feel free to post some pictures of your dinner plate; call it "Random Thursday" or something LOL
Looking forward to everyone's response :D

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
I would be totally embarrassed to let you all see my plate...:eek:

We are going to my sister's house. Vickie and I are taking the kielbasa...6 pounds of it...:eek: also taking green bean casserole, and a pumpkin pie. I pretty much avoid sugar and starch most of the time, but tommorow is going to be an exception for sure...;)...:D

• Haha
Reactions: JuneBird

·
Administrator
56,527 Posts
I'll try to remember but no guarantees.

I'm making oyster/sage dressing and it's one of my favorites!
We're having baked chicken, mashed potatoes (with kerrygold butter :giggle:), fresh orange/cranberry sauce that I just made, oyster/sage dressing and pumpkin pie.

It's a great deal of food for just two people so there will be lots of leftovers. :p

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
I love the idea!! :D :D I'll take pics today - in a few hours- and upload them later :)
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I'll post our meal!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Have fun!!

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,539 Posts
Ohh, we had a great thanksgiving potluck at work yesterday. I should have taken photos of it because we had LOTs of food in all ethnic flavors - Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Thai, A large ham and 2 turkeys! :p

·
Administrator
56,527 Posts
Thanks, Dee. Your dinner looked awfully good too!!

The oyster-sage dressing is definitely one of my favorite things to have at Thanksgiving.
I enjoy having leftover dressing so I always make a lot of it. :giggle:

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Nice little feast you prepared Deb...:)

I forgot to take pics...we had turkey, ham, and kielbasa for meat. Sides were three different types of stuffing, green bean casserole, corn, cranberry sauce, and my sister had three different dinner roll's...white, wheat, and rye.
There was apple pie, pumpkin pie, and my mom surprised me and brought one of my fav's...mince meat. Soon as my wife gets home from shopping , I will be able to eat another piece of the mince that I was able to procure...:D

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,633 Posts
Ok.. one pre food and one with food...

The table wasn't finished being set, but I was sure I'd forget, so I took this before I forgot.. Food pic taken by Kaden of his rather bare plate. He doesn't like mashed potatoes, ... go figure!

·
Long Term Active Member Award April 2015
4,532 Posts
I didn't see this in time :( I made a 17 lb turkey for 3 of us...lol with mashed potatoes, rutabaga, green bean casserole, orange cranberry sauce, stuffing, gravy, corn, biscuits, apple and cherry pie! I have enough leftovers to feed an army!

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,089 Posts
Love the pictures!!! Everyone had such lovely dinners. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays -- houses are filled with such warmth and wonderful smells. That oyster/sage dressing sounds yummy Deb!! I made 3 dozen yeast rolls so we could could use them for turkey and ham sandwiches later. One of the food channels had a famous sandwich chef on that uses a layer of mashed potatoes, then a layer of dressing, and a bit of cranberry sauce between two slices of bread and grills it like a grilled cheese sandwich. It's supposed to be sensational!!! I'll let you know if it makes my two sons "best leftover' list!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.