Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank all the participants this month. April was a very active month for contests here at Talk Budgies, and I was very happy to see so many of you take the time to participant in our monthly contest.

Also, I want to thank aka.Pody (Arlene) for stepping in to create the BOTM video for April. Great job Arlene! :)

and now the winner......................

The voters have spoken, the Budgie of the Month for April 2011 is.........................................................................................

Sydney!!

Congratulations Aleigh! You and Sydney take home this month's trophy

You have won 50 karma points and Sydney will be featured in a custom made calendar page for the month of May, which will be available for downloading for everyone. Also Sydney will be automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year competiton which will take place this December.

Aleigh has told me her challenge choice for next month, so be sure to tune in to your Competition Forum tomorrow for all the details.:D

Please join me now in congratulating Aleigh and Sydney for a job well done

·
Registered
326 Posts
OH YIPPEEE ! Thanks so much for everyone who voted! Sydney is my newest addition to the flock, I got her about 2 months ago! So it is great for her to win BOTM!! She is such a sweetie pie.

BATGIE! hahaha... so funny.... and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for next month ;) ;)

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Congratulations Aleigha on your winning entry! I've given you your 50 karma points. :)

Now to work on the desktop wallpaper featuring your little sweety Sydney....! :)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
WoooHooo!:jumping1::party3::congrats::cup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.