Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 30 days of voting and 81 votes cast we can now declare the winner of the Budgie of the Year for 2010.

The winner is..............................:cup:

Kenji!

Congratulations Kenji you are Talk Budgies first Budgie of the Year-whooo hooooo!!!!! :congrats: :king:

Corina, you have won 50 karma points and a custom made calendar page featuring Kenji for the month of January, will be made for you by Kim.

Thanks to everyone who voted. :grouphug:

Make sure to tune in to the BOTM Forum on Jan.1st! I will be starting a whole new season of Budgie of the Month featuring brand new exciting challenges. Don't miss out on all the fun. :wave:

Now please join me in congratulating and celebrating with Corina and Kenji:congrats: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Corina you are on a winning streak! They say that good things come in three's, if I were you I would buy a lottery ticket tomorrow, you never know.... :happy4: ;)

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Congratulations Corina and Kenji...a well deserved win. :cup: :party3:

Kenji is certainly a cutie, Ok, you're not too bad either Corina. :laughing2:

Cheers.

Reactions: Corina

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
CONGRATS CORINA! Winnng two contest in one, must be your lucky day! :p You really deserved to win and Kenjii looks rather fetching in his bath

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Congrats Kenji and Corina!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Congrats! Kenji is really stunning :) He's leagues above my little Helios.
Well deserved!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Thanks everyone! I must say that I'm very lucky to have Kenji, he is such a sweet budgie and never takes a bad shot I call him my little star. I will go and tell him that he won! it will surely cheer him up, he is going through a tough molt right now.

Again.. Thank you all :D

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
Thanks everyone! I must say that I'm very lucky to have Kenji, he is such a sweet budgie and never takes a bad shot I call him my little star. I will go and tell him that he won! it will surely cheer him up, he is going through a tough molt right now.

Again.. Thank you all :D
I hope Kenji isn't to down from his molt. Tell him the millets on me :p

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Congratulations Kenji and Corina.

It's a huge honor to be named Budgie of the Year. Any special plans for the little water budgie?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.